****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

Just now, Irish Jet said:

This is so bad. So much worse than I thought it could be and I really wasn't expecting a lot.

Not a single person in this organisation should be comfortable in their position right now. It's garbage top to bottom and heads need to roll. 

Blow it up. Reset. 

Send  a ******* message woody 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

No, it's that it's ultimately the decision of the guy paid millions of dollars to do that very specific job, and he is not miraculously blameless if he decides to take input from others, whose job it is not, on the incompetent decisions he ends up making.

I understand your shtick has long been to suggest that the GM has never been anything more than the personal secretary of the head coach, but using that as the sole basis for every conclusion made on the topic is just a failed repeated attempt at confirmation bias.

My “shtick” is that Mike Tannenbaum was a CPA who finessed the cap and stayed employed by doing what his coaches wanted, as evidenced by his track record. My “shtick” in this instance is that the 49ers employed small, hybrid LBs under Saleh and it’s likely he wanted that type of player here, and not that Joe Douglas randomly decided to draft two slow collegiate strong safeties back to back in the 2021 NFL draft.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Fk this sh*t show...  I never ever thought I would say this but this team looks like it regressed from AG team...  The CS is inept as are the players.... Thank God I have DTV and am watching other games with REAL PROFESSIONALLY COACHED TEAMS and players capable of executing.  

JD is responsible for this mess and should be held accountable... 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, undertow said:

The first thing this team needs to do is find a running game....draft more lineman and RBs until we find a good one.  Carter isn't special.

Easy to say when your oline cannot create a hole for you to run through, but I do agree with drafting more offensive linemen. 

Honestly I hope they take at least two olinemen with their top 3 picks next draft. 

32 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

No I’m a Jets season ticket holder and been bleeding green since I was 10

Just because your weak and putrid defense of this disaster of a rebuild and team is blowing up in your face don’t blame me

Maybe I just understand football better then you

Go outside and take a breath 

I didn’t stutter. GFY. Bad enough following this pathetic  team without dickholes like you and SAR gloating and taking pleasure at our ineptitude.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1