****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

So when the media was hyping the Jets all July and August, Joe Douglas was a genius and had nothing to do with Gase at all.

And now when Douglas is exposed as a lousy GM, blame Adam Gase!

SAR I

wut? Joe D sucks all on his own. I'm saying I have no idea why people convinced themselves he was some golden boy with all the "Well, at least the Gase era gave us Joe d!!"

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Commander JD will not let White start again, he will run a hobbling Wilson out there against the Bengals tank GIF

I know you don't think this, but expect the narrative that  Joe D has a secret plan and was planning the tank this year while Zach learned to start up.

2 minutes ago, BloodGreen said:

I don’t think Saleh has opened his mouth or moved an inch on the sideline all game. He does know he is the head coach, right?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Remember last year when Gase sat on the sidelines not talking to anyone?  Saleh is well on his way to that stage.

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

The first thing this team needs to do is find a running game....draft more lineman and RBs until we find a good one.  Carter isn't special.

Carter absolutely stinks ...and Mike White actually looks good compared to what we've been watching. As terrible as Carter is WHY NO PERINE ?????????? WTF is wrong with this organization With Perine and Mims ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

wut? Joe D sucks all on his own. I'm saying I have no idea why people convinced themselves he was some golden boy with all the "Well, at least the Gase era gave us Joe d!!"

Gotcha.  This is rock bottom.  It didn't need to be this way.

SAR I

• Upvote 1