Elijah Moore!

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

If he had gone to a high powered offence his Justin Jefferson type projections for himself may not have been far away. We've held him back. 

You are only allowed to criticize the other 100 some odd people associated with the Jets, but not Zach. That makes you a bad fan and naughty boy.

• Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Elijah had a phenomenal training camp, but I’m pretty surprised at just how good he already is. Easily our best player, and a future Pro Bowler.

Who was the last skill player we’ve had with that type of explosiveness? Santana Moss?

AVT (also Fant) been been noice too

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

Elijah had a phenomenal training camp, but I’m pretty surprised at just how good he already is. Easily our best player, and a future Pro Bowler.

Who was the last skill player we’ve had with that type of explosiveness? Santana Moss?

But JD sucks... How could he draft a stud in the 2nd round

He’s great in the slot and catching by the ball in space.  Great acceleration and he finds himself in space because he creates it.  

When he has to fight for the ball he doesn’t come up with the ball enough, but he’s a rookie and I think he’ll add that to his game.  He’s probably not used to not being wide open on every play cause he’s so good.  

He has a very bright future.  

It’s too bad Mims isn’t becoming what it looked like he should.   That would be the perfect combo.  

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Moore has been a pleasant  addition  to the team. Can't  wait for the board to turn on him when his contract comes up. 

Nah nobody is gonna turn on a offensive player that scores touchdowns....by next season 75 percent of the fanbase is gonna own a jersey.

9 minutes ago, undertow said:

Nah nobody is gonna turn on a offensive player that scores touchdowns....by next season 75 percent of the fanbase is gonna own a jersey.

I'll tell you why they will. Because when his rookie deal is coming up, the Jets will also have to make a decision on Zach, Becton,  AVT, and Carter. The one that might not be so hard is Zach because I have a feeling he isn't  going to last. The guy just doesn't  seem to get better. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I'll tell you why they will. Because when his rookie deal is coming up, the Jets will also have to make a decision on Zach, Becton,  AVT, and Carter. The one that might not be so hard is Zach because I have a feeling he isn't  going to last. The guy just doesn't  seem to get better. 

Are you being serious with the bolded or was that a joke?

He's very clearly made major strides today's game was a very good example of that.  He's a very different player than he was just a few weeks ago.  It's actually rather impressive.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

He's very clearly made major strides today's game was a very good example of that.  He's a very different player than he was just a few weeks ago.  It's actually rather impressive.

He's making big strides.  There were 4-5 bad drops and another 2-3 questionable ones that went off hands.

They aren't perfect throws, but I watch receivers every Saturday and Sunday make these catches look routine.  

Zach may still bust, but he's improving. 

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Not sure what you have against Zach, but he clearly showed how uber talented he is - in just his 7th game. Get used to him, he isn't going anywhere for years. We haven't drafted a guy this talented since Namath and I don't see how that is debatable on any level. 

I respect your belief.   Although I believe you're wrong.  Yours are the same blind pronouncements made about Sam Darnold.   What's scary is that Zack can't shine Darnold's shoes.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I am totally serious. Yes he threw for 2 TD'S  and rushed for one but a lot of his throws were off target. The first pass to Coleman he actually spun him around  like a top. Coleman made a great play by not falling down after the catch. One of the passes to Moore in the first half was also behind him. He also missed wide open receivers again in the second half. I don't  call that major strides. 

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

I respect your belief.   Although I believe you're wrong.  Yours are the same blind pronouncements made about Sam Darnold.   What's scary is that Zack can't shine Darnold's shoes.  

Zach worst then darnold atm? Debatable..

But when you factor in Zach is a rookie and Sam is in his fourth year… ?‍♂️