****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

lets all just come to the realization that alvin kamara is going to be a monster today.  maybe not running the ball but in the pass game out of the backfield, he's going to torch this defense.

sucks that zach is playing without davis and more importantly, moore.  hopefully LDT plays cause i don't want to see GVR anymore. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

One think I am interested in seing is the running game..

Saleh has managed to make tevin Coleman look good. Walter is going to have a day

Saleh managed to make Tevin Coleman look like the caliber of player he has always been? I really don't understand your takes. 

51 minutes ago, heymangold said:

lets all just come to the realization that alvin kamara is going to be a monster today.  maybe not running the ball but in the pass game out of the backfield, he's going to torch this defense.

sucks that zach is playing without davis and more importantly, moore.  hopefully LDT plays cause i don't want to see GVR anymore. 

He's going to break the NFL record for receiving yards in a game. All the receptions will be passes on screens. 

The only reason I'm tuning in is to see history. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

He's going to break the NFL record for receiving yards in a game. All the receptions will be passes on screens. 

The only reason I'm tuning in is to see history. 

Expect another big day by (insert the name of random Saints TE here). Since the Jets do not use a TE in their offense forever, and don't practice against one, seeing one in a real NFL game as an eligible receiver catching passes, it's a wrinke they never adjust to. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

Or may be Zach ....just....sucks? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Or may be Zach ....just....sucks? 

throw *insert your qb here* in with a starting skill position group of keelan cole, braxton berrios and jamison crowder with RBs such as austin walter and ty johnson and let me know how they do.  throw in that the qb has only started 8 games in the nfl.  i'm not ready to say the kid sucks yet.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, heymangold said:

throw *insert your qb here* in with a starting skill position group of keelan cole, braxton berrios and jamison crowder with RBs such as austin walter and ty johnson and let me know how they do.  throw in that the qb has only started 8 games in the nfl.  i'm not ready to say the kid sucks yet.

Keep telling yourself that. 

I can see us getting outcoached again today. Payton in most cases will outcoach his opponents so I don't criticize Saleh on this point. Although you'd expect to see an NFL worthy scheme and execution which has not always been the case this season.  Payton will see the many holes in our defense as most of our opponents have this year and compensate for it. I can see the Jets not being able to handle a good running Qb who last week ran for over 100 yards. He threw 4 picks but the Jets are weak in this area and I don't see turnovers being a factor in our favor. I don't see this as a close game. Saints 31 Jets 17.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I keep reading #onhere that we have one of the brightest young coaches in the league, that the team is playing better, and that Zach Wilson is improving every day. The Saints are fielding a quarterback who can’t throw it on his best day, and is playing with a broken finger besides. The Saints have lost five in a row and a bunch of their better guys just went on the Covid list. No excuses for the Jets today. Go out there and win a fistfight. 

In case you haven’t been paying attention this season almost every game a player or two from the other team either sets a personal record, does something for first time  or reaches a milestone against us. We will make a couple dreams  come true again today. At some point somebody on the Saints will,” That’s the first time he…!” Happens every game , 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

In case you haven’t been paying attention this season almost every game a player or two from the other team either sets a personal record, does something for first time  or reaches a milestone against us. We will make a couple dreams  come true again today. At some point somebody on the Saints will,” That’s the first time he…!” Happens every game , 

Gonna be pretty funny when we find out that Ulbrich has a massive side deal with FanDuel wherein he lets a $4000 player go for 30 points every week as a way to rat**** a million other entries.