Woody just told us we’re taking Sauce in his new TikTok video

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How great would that be if Woody accidentally just revealed that the pick was Sauce!  The fact that he even thought to use that word makes me think that he was probably discussing Sauce's name earlier.

Maybe Woody was thinking of the Bordelaise which cook is planning to serve with tonight's beef course?

To hint at taking Gardner through beat reporters is one thing but to have the owner making a video implying that they are taking him is waaay beyond stupid. We all know Woody isn’t the brightest bulb but can he really be this dumb? 
Even after this utter nonsense of a video I can’t believe they are taking Sauce 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

imagine being such a dope......but you were just lucky enough to win the sperm lottery.....

Related, the JN Sperm Lottery winner gets me to come over and type paragraphs to you all night long, to your heart's delight, taking you to ecstasy and back. 

Just pick the top 10 picks in the draft correctly. Drawing tonight, folks!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It was the day we won the AFC Championship Game by finishing 8-8 and missing the playoffs.

No, I know.  Just busting as I relive the moment in my addled mind.  Only this team could look like they won the SB after going 8-8.

Thanks for the response, TT2.

• Haha 2

Y'all are lucky I'm not the Jets owner. I'd be doing a hell of a lot more wackier stuff than this.

This is not too bad. He's giddy just like all of us. We all can't wait to see what is under the xmas tree.

As long as he doesn't interfere with football decisions, I'm cool with him putting out stuff like this. He comes off like he actually roots for the Jets.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Related, the JN Sperm Lottery winner gets me to come over and type paragraphs to you all night long, to your heart's delight, taking you to ecstasy and back. 

Just pick the top 10 picks in the draft correctly. Drawing tonight, folks!

somehow doesn't sound quite as fun as being a billionaire. but beggars cant be choosers

What a sight. The 'copter seems to circling the parking area now. I guess it's looking for a place to land. No! Something just came out of the back of a helicopter. It's a dark object, perhaps a skydiver plummeting to the earth from only two thousand feet in the air... There's a third... No parachutes yet... Those can't be skydivers. I can't tell just yet what they are but... Oh my God! They're turkeys! Oh no! Johnny can you get this? Oh, they're crashing to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! This is terrible! Everyone's running around pushing each other. Oh my goodness! Oh, the humanity! People are running about. The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Folks, I don't know how much longer... The crowd is running for their lives. I think I'm going to step inside.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Making a claim like "no one has ever seen this before", despite everyone seeing it every year, is something right out his former boss' playbook.  What a dickhead.

Just the other day this man, big man, very tough, he came to me crying... he said, "Sir, the 2014 draft was the best I've ever seen."

• Haha 1