Breece Hall Signed

2 hours ago, PorP said:

What leads you to say that man? 

A few of us have stated ORoY which is pretty high expectation don't you think? 

why?  blair thomas had a decent rookie year.  hall is big and fast with good hands.  he's going to see a lot of action.

3 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I'm not sure why this is ever a thing to worry about or celebrate. To me, once a player is drafted, it's a foregone conclusion that they'll sign. When was the last time a big name player didn't sign his rookie contract? Was it Crabtree? And before that?

Kumar Rocker calls BS On that one!

• Upvote 1

The Jets guaranteed Moore’s third year last year, not really sure what the holdup was. That one year salary represents about $1M of a four year, $9M contract. Doesn’t seem worth it to quibble over fractions of a million under today’s cap. They probably agreed awhile ago, agreeing to make it official when he had to show up for camp. 

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

why?  blair thomas had a decent rookie year.  hall is big and fast with good hands.  he's going to see a lot of action.

I am so confused lol...

The was about saying fans underestimate hall

I straight called him offensive rookie of the year multiple times in this thread.. so confused how were underestimating hall.... or maybe I am misreading....

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Torn ACL week 1 OTAs. Becton gets push around like a rag doll by Clemons and lands on Hall's knee...book it! 

What the **** kind of Jinks sh*t is that! You should know better than that. If this happens I’m sending the Boriqua Posse after your ass.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I'm not sure why this is ever a thing to worry about or celebrate. To me, once a player is drafted, it's a foregone conclusion that they'll sign. When was the last time a big name player didn't sign his rookie contract? Was it Crabtree? And before that?

Same ridiculous outrage every year,   with the same outcome 

1 hour ago, slats said:

The Jets guaranteed Moore’s third year last year, not really sure what the holdup was. That one year salary represents about $1M of a four year, $9M contract. Doesn’t seem worth it to quibble over fractions of a million under today’s cap. They probably agreed awhile ago, agreeing to make it official when he had to show up for camp. 

Only about 23% of Moore’s 3rd year is gtd.

I dont see any issues gtd the 3rd year of second rounders though. Cutting a 2nd rounder prior to year 3, seems premature in most cases. Look at Mims. Despite underwhelming so far, he should still get another shot.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It's a reversal jinx and we need more of it.  

There are no jinxs or curses or bad luck etc for the Jets.  The Jets have never hired the right GM/HC combo.  That its.  Its that simple. 

They have not only hired the right GM/HC combo now, these two are absolute superstars.

Part of the disease is jet fans blaming the Jets and the inner self hatred they have garnered for their own team.

Jet fans, you have no one to blame but yourself.  If you believed todd bowles and mike mcgagnan were the answer???  If you believed clown rex and tannenclown were the answer?  Herm and bradway etc etc etc.

Time for Jet fans to take some ownership and realize its their fault they ever believed in this team in the past.  With the GM/HC combos we had, the team never had a shot.

Now that you realize its your fault the jets have let you down, let go of the hate.  Let go of the fear.  Let go of the resentment you hold towards your own team.

We have multile Super Bowls coming our way and the most successful 15 years of football we have ever had.  Dont kick and scream down Super Bowl lane.  Dont whine through division titles.

Its time for the pathetic jet fan to heal.  Nestle yourself in the bosom of Joe Douglas.  Its ok now.

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

There are no jinxs or curses or bad luck etc for the Jets.  The Jets have never hired the right GM/HC combo.  That its.  Its that simple. 

They have not only hired the right GM/HC combo now, these two are absolute superstars.

Part of the disease is jet fans blaming the Jets and the inner self hatred they have garnered for their own team.

Jet fans, you have no one to blame but yourself.  If you believed todd bowles and mike mcgagnan were the answer???  If you believed clown rex and tannenclown were the answer?  Herm and bradway etc etc etc.

Time for Jet fans to take some ownership and realize its their fault they ever believed in this team in the past.  With the GM/HC combos we had, the team never had a shot.

Now that you realize its your fault the jets have let you down, let go of the hate.  Let go of the fear.  Let go of the resentment you hold towards your own team.

We have multile Super Bowls coming our way and the most successful 15 years of football we have ever had.  Dont kick and scream down Super Bowl lane.  Dont whine through division titles.

Its time for the pathetic jet fan to heal.  Nestle yourself in the bosom of Joe Douglas.  Its ok now.

Keep baking those chocolate chip cookies Socrates. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Yep. His body will be full of metal and screws shortly.

Nah. Hall, Carter, Johnson, Bam. That’s a sweet set of backs. Carter really being the finesse back. I think Bam is going to get a lot of carries and take the load off of Hall and Carter. They dont call him BAM for nuthin. Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam ? 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Nah. Hall, Carter, Johnson, Bam. That’s a sweet set of backs. Carter really being the finesse back. I think Bam is going to get a lot of carries and take the load off of Hall and Carter. They dont call him BAM for nuthin. Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam ? 

Im on the bam band wagon too - hope he performs like what i saw in his clips - we shall see

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jgb said:

More excited to see Hall play than I have been for an offensive player in quite some time. I know RBs are "devalued" in today's game but a stud ball carrier can change the entire tenor of an offense.

That’s why it’s called FOOTBALL- as in foot as in run. Not armball or handball. Now let’s run the FOOTBALL down their throats ?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

That’s why it’s called FOOTBALL- as in foot as in run. Not armball or handball. Now let’s run the FOOTBALL down their throats ?

This argument will not convince my European wife that the NFL is “football” :D 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Blair Thomas. You just mentioned Blair Thomas. @The Crusher please pound this guy with a giant meatball. 

I would have preferred they’d drafted Marlo Thomas…she had better looking legs and probably could have gotten more yards…That turd from PSU has had his own personal hell in my book after a certain Monday night in Chicago….

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2022 at 1:26 PM, greenwichjetfan said:

I recall a guy named Zach not signing his last year and coming to Camp a couple days late for his rookie season.  I wonder if it had any effect on that guys play last year?  I know people freaked about it here.