<<<<<<< Jets vs Giants -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, WhartonJet said:

Why the douchey response?  Obviously no one knows what he was told.  I’m faulting the Jets for not either having him with his teammates on the sidelines or with his coaches in the booth.  There is something Zach can gain with both of those options and nothing to be gained from him sitting alone in a suite

I apologize if I'm coming off douchey... this is my natural resting b1tch face. 

But you have no idea what's happening... so what's the point of making drama about it..... just because it's the millennial thing to do? 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Let me give 27 cuts after the 3rd qtr

• QB Streveler
  • RB Knight, Johnson, Bawden, Perine
  • TE Cager Yeboah
  • WR Jackson, Charles Black Jackson Smith
  • OL Glaser Hermanns Piersbacher McDermott
  • DL Curry, Smart, Zuniga, Rankins???
  • LB Nasilrideen, Phillips, Thomas
  • CB Dunn, Wildoose
  • S Adams, Davis

Looks like a bunch of former draft picks will be playing their last quarter with the Jets today.  Ashtyn Davis, Perine, Zuniga, Wesco,  . Chuma probably stays over McDermott.  Shepard will be interesting. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Jetluv58 said:

He will be snatched away

PS guys can be protected nowadays.  Started a couple years ago.  You don't just lose guys like that anymore if you don't want to, but if you protect them more than 2x I think you have to put them on the 53 man roster for the rest of the season.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PorP said:

I apologize if I'm coming off douchey... this is my natural resting b1tch face. 

But you have no idea what's happening... so what's the point of making drama about it..... just because it's the millennial thing to do? 

Uggh.  We are on a Jets message board commenting on a preseason game.  None of us have any idea what is happening or what the Jets are actually thinking about any of this.  I made an observation and stated an opinion about it.  Feel free to disagree or keep scrolling, but don’t pretend to be some authority or arbiter of what is worthy to post about