<<<<<<< Jets vs Giants -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Let's see how you feel if they go 0-4 in the regular season.   None of this preseason means anything.

Yup.  i have been entertained for the last three hours, but that is about the extent of it.  Means nothing come September 11.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

Let's see how you feel if they go 0-4 in the regular season.   None of this preseason means anything.

You are right of course.  It’s just refreshing to see the guys having fun and seemingly really rooting for each other.  The anti Santonio Holmes/Plaxico Burress days

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Streveler has gotten minimal practice snaps FFS. And he’s won a Grey Cup…he’s just the kind of guy you want around your team. 

and if the Jets cut him, he will be picked up in less than 5 minutes. Mike White if cut not so much. 

Streveler was on a team that won the Grey Cup. He wasn’t the starter.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Streveler has gotten minimal practice snaps FFS. And he’s won a Grey Cup…he’s just the kind of guy you want around your team. 

and if the Jets cut him, he will be picked up in less than 5 minutes. Mike White if cut not so much. 

STREVELER TO PRACTICE SQUAD?

If the team was serious about keeping Streveler, he should have started instead of Flacco or played before White.  Against first or second teamers.  Yeah, he has three great comebacks.  But against guys who are mostly out of position and/or about to get cut before Tuesday.  I really wish Saleh would have played him sooner.  Right now, he's still an unproven guy.  

3 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

You are right of course.  It’s just refreshing to see the guys having fun and seemingly really rooting for each other.  The anti Santonio Holmes/Plaxico Burress days

No doubt.  It has been cool to watch these guys compete. But I have been on this road a bunch of times before.  God knows what happens in the weeks ahead.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

If you are being real, Zach Wilson is the worst QB on this roster right now. He simply is, by every piece of criteria you could apply other than “potential.” 
Cannot argue that.. but fact is he ain't going anywhere soon ... and if you actually are being real ... you must acknowledge that Stiffler has destroyed Mr White this preseason.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

If you are being real, Zach Wilson is the worst QB on this roster right now. He simply is, by every piece of criteria you could apply other than “potential.” 

lol - he hardly got a chance to play soooo thats a pretty easy assertion and by all accounts he was out playing them all in practices

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Really? 

Flaccant was 7/12... 76 yds... 0tds... 1int

Please... tell me all about it.