The Post Game Zach Sucks Thread (merged)

Mario

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah because that’s what I do.  
Actually you expecting it says a lot about your dumb thread piling on the other 15 Zach sucks threads.  Congrats and keep waiting

Boy, if you couldn't  recognize  that as bait, I don't  know what else to say. And yeah, you do down vote anyone critical of Zach. 

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Boy, if you couldn't  recognize  that as bait, I don't  know what else to say. And yeah, you do down vote anyone critical of Zach. 

Find the threads where I downvote every post.  You’re easily confused and brought me into it proving once again how wrong you usually are.  But wait, it’s bait.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

How do you throttle a guy that threw for 355 yards?  You can say Zach made three bad throws.  I wouldn't argue....

I think the far bigger problem than Zach today was the defense.  It was horrendous.  They made Mac Jones (statistically the worst QB in the NFL coming into today) look like Tom Brady.  Classic Brady.

Waste the 1st two downs - kill the clock and defense energy, get to 3rd and 7 or 8 then get a first down - easily, with close to no resistance.  Rinse and repeat to drive down the field and exhaust the defense.

A completely undisciplined defense that is constantly over pursuing - all looking for selfish big plays...and has to be the most roughing the passer penalized team in the league. And a coach that has NOTHING to stop it.  

Can Zach be better absolutely...without question.  But you guys are pretending like this is some type of Super Bowl team with a good QB.  The defense was by far the biggest problem today.

The defense gave up 22 points in this league that's a decent job 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

How do you throttle a guy that threw for 355 yards?  You can say Zach made three bad throws.  I wouldn't argue....

I think the far bigger problem than Zach today was the defense.  It was horrendous.  They made Mac Jones (statistically the worst QB in the NFL coming into today) look like Tom Brady.  Classic Brady.

Waste the 1st two downs - kill the clock and defense energy, get to 3rd and 7 or 8 then get a first down - easily, with close to no resistance.  Rinse and repeat to drive down the field and exhaust the defense.

A completely undisciplined defense that is constantly over pursuing - all looking for selfish big plays...and has to be the most roughing the passer penalized team in the league. And a coach that has NOTHING to stop it.  

Can Zach be better absolutely...without question.  But you guys are pretending like this is some type of Super Bowl team with a good QB.  The defense was by far the biggest problem today.

Holy coperoni!

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

The defense gave up 22 points in this league that's a decent job 

Oh, wait...I was just told 355 yards wasn't a good stat game?  Isn't that good for a QB?

I don't understand now - or is it agenda driven.

Zach doesn't have good stats and wins - Zach sucks causwe he doesn't throw for a lot of yards

Zach throws for 355 yards - Zach sucks because he didn't win..

Defense is aweful, can't get off the field, not really giving their team a chance - Defense was great because they only gave up 22 points.

Can't have it both ways - it was clear the Might Mac Jones had his way with the Jets D today...

BB took Robert Saleh to school today...That's what really happened here.  

Anyone that didn't see that coming really wasn't paying attention.

Just now, Irish Jet said:

We’re really doing this again?

Yes, why is this hard for you?

Lawrence - bust

Wilson - bust

Fields - pretty good

Mac - bust

it's not hard competition but even so, homeboy is balling out and you were wrong and it's okay, I still like you and respect your opinions. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, undertow said:

I'm not overly impressed with Fields but at least he looks like a professional QB who is improving....what we got is an all time bust.

Neither am I, I'm not really impressed with any of the guys from the class so far. But at least the Bear's offense is now revolving around Fields's running ability and it looks better and better each week. The Bears don't hide him the way the Jets hide Wilson. 

• Upvote 2

It’s not like we’re going to win the Super Bowl this year.

The prudent thing to do is to continue evaluating Zac for the rest of the year.

I know a lot of the Zac haters want to bash me and that’s fine but I have never ever said that he is the solution I have always said that he needs to be evaluated properly and given the chance.

Today was not a good day for him for sure no arguments from me. But I am all for a solid veteran game manager for next year

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I really don't  agree. The D made the Pats kick FG's all day. That is what you hope for if not a defensive stop. I don't  think the D played lights out but they played good enough for a win had we had some resemblance of a functional O. Zach was by far a much bigger problem. They couldn't  cover Conklin the entire game and he threw like 4 passes to him? He reverted to hero ball. He went back to running around like a chicken without a head. For 3 games he all he had to do was hand off. This was a game we all knew he needed to step up. You blaming the defense for this is almost comical. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

I'm telling you, I read Lil Mikey's lips when they flashed to him in the booth, he legit said, "how do you call plays with this"?, pointed his hands at the field 

100%. Mike White and Josh Johnson excelled in this offense, and Zach Wilson kills it. LaFleur is on a track to be a head coach in this league and the only thing standing in his way is the garbage bag kid being forced upon him at QB.

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Yes, why is this hard for you?

Lawrence - bust

Wilson - bust

Fields - pretty good

Mac - bust

it's not hard competition but even so, homeboy is balling out and you were wrong and it's okay, I still like you and respect your opinions. 

luv u but no

They all suck.