Jets will beat Bills on Sunday

JETS SB

4 hours ago, JETS SB said:

The defense will force the Bills into several turnovers and Zach Wilson will make the necessary plays, to lead the Jets to a low scoring victory over the Bills on Sunday. See Y’all Monday. 

I will settle for meaningful minutes in the 4th quarter.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

The defense will force the Bills into several turnovers and Zach Wilson will make the necessary plays, to lead the Jets to a low scoring victory over the Bills on Sunday. See Y’all Monday. 

I will win Power Ball tonight.

This is the make a wish thread correct?

Some of you have been hitting the dispensaries hard apparently! ?

This is the exact kind of game that a franchise QB will elevate his play and lead his team to victory in.  Wilson hasn't proven that he is capable of doing that. He'll need to stack a few W's in games like this before he wins me back over.  

6 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Some of you have been hitting the dispensaries hard apparently! ?

This is the exact kind of game that a franchise QB will elevate his play and lead his team to victory in.  Wilson hasn't proven that he is capable of doing that. He'll need to stack a few W's in games like this before he wins me back over.  

wilson is going to completely sh*t the bed tomorrow and it's gonna be ugly

• Haha 1

Any. Given. Sunday.  Tomorrow Zach could come out and have everyone on here saying they should sign him to a $500 million dollar contract after the game and QW could get 5 sacks alone.  Every Bill could poo in their pants when they come out of the tunnel and have to play the entire game with brown streaks running down their pants.  We will just have to wait and see.  I'm predicting a WIN! 31-27 with a pick 6 by Reed to win the game.

Jets are going to lose anyway, so they better not have some half decent showing on defense and f*ck up Allen and Diggs, mainstays of my fantasy football team!

I also have the Bills defense and I'm concerned about them having a nice score today. I figure at least 3 sacks, 2 interceptions and Jets don't score more than 10

Today is Mike LaFleur's chance to make a name for himself. We have seen him dial up some zany plays that actually work. No reason to leave those plays in the bag. Make the defense question themselves. How about some deep passes on third down? I have no problem with an interception on a 3rd down bomb deep in Bills territory. 

16 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Wrong again 

The Pareto principle (80 20 rule) states that roughly 80% of consequences come from 20% of causes. It's saying the majority of results come from the minority of causes. You're saying that the 80 20 rules states that given 2 predictions, the minority prediction is normally correct, which is not the right application of the pareto principle. 

• Upvote 1