F*** the Pats

freestater

I want this one baaaaad.  I want BB to be so pissed off he doesn’t shake Saleh’s hand at the end of the game.  We have been on the wrong side of this equation for far too long.   We have the horses…. Leave a head in BB’s bed.  

Did I mention how much these douchecanoes have gotten under my skin?  ?

• Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, PavlovsDogs said:

I want this one baaaaad.  I want BB to be so pissed off he doesn’t shake Saleh’s hand at the end of the game.  We have been on the wrong side of this equation for far too long.   We have the horses…. Leave a head in BB’s bed.  

Did I mention how much these douchecanoes have gotten under my skin?  ?

I hate their boujee ******* fans too.  I did a little peeper tommie action over on one of their forums and those douche nozzles think they have it in the bag.  I hope JFM loses his sh*t with a substantial lead in the 4th QTR and drills Billy boy.  ******* cheater.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 11/15/2022 at 12:57 PM, freestater said:

And their scumbag coach. They suck. Let's curbstomp these b*t**es.

Are you a motivational speaker for a living?  You are very good!  Can you take a course on motivational speaking?  Is that where you honed your abilities?

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2022 at 1:23 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

**** Bill Belichick. **** Robert Kraft. **** the patriots as a team, franchise, and as a mother****ing fanbase. And if you wanna be down with the cheaters, then **** you too. Mac Jones? **** you too! All you mother****ers, **** you too!

[take money]

Are you going to let your little homies ride on those bitch-made ass Bad Boy bitches?

On 11/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, PFSIKH said:

Yeah, eff them guys.  

Win or lose, you're welcome here.  Always enjoy talking to fans of the opposing team.

A lot of people on here talk a big game but talk is cheap.  Where it counts, the Pats and BB have owned us for 2+ decades.  This is the first time in years the Jets actually seem like they can compete with you guys (though, while still good, this is hardly the best Pats team).  Tbh, I have the utmost respect for BB (other than for the cheating), even though I badly want the Jets to beat him.  I still think it was the worst day in Jets' history (and that's really saying something) when he left for the Pats.