Bills Patriots Thread Tonight

4 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Maybe the genius HC should have hired an actual OC. Once again, he thinks he can outsmart everyone.

Bellichick is still elite at putting a game plan together but his gming is about the worst in the league and his arrogance makes him believe he can get by with his failed lackeys.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You keep saying it but the team gave those games away too.  Even with putrid play by ZW.  A penalty caused a 10 point swing in the 1st game and a stupid punt have have cost us game 2.  

i see you still love Zach. he had 77yds and 2 yds in the 2nd half. if he was a halfway decent QB we could have won. if should have never come down to a stupid punt.

i guess you didnt see Kurt Warner video on the all 22. Baldys or Dan Orloskys breakdowns. you should have a look and then tell me that Zach didnt lose that game for us.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, doitny said:

i see you still love Zach. he had 77yds and 2 yds in the 2nd half. if he was a halfway decent QB we could have won. if should have never come down to a stupid punt.

i guess you didnt see Kurt Warner video on the all 22. Baldys or Dan Orloskys breakdowns. you should have a look and then tell me that Zach didnt lose that game for us.

Dude, being honest and understanding that it’s a team game doesn’t mean love.  I said he sucks.   Address what I said not what you think I said.  It’s easier

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

If we beat the Vikings and the Raiders beat the Chargers, we’d have a two game lead for the 7th seed which is huge. We’re obviously also rooting for the Niners vs. Dolphins and the Chiefs vs. Bengals. 

Jets 8-4

Patriots 6-6

Chargers 6-6

Two game lead would be amazing.

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

lol, what a little cry baby bitch, cant believe the Jets lost to this pusswah and that sh*tty team twice.

Curious though, I turned it off at half, when did he say this because when I just looked at the box score, they only ran the ball 11 times and threw it 36.  

23 minutes ago, JiFields said:

lol, what a little cry baby bitch, cant believe the Jets lost to this pusswah and that sh*tty team twice.

Curious though, I turned it off at half, when did he say this because when I just looked at the box score, they only ran the ball 11 times and threw it 36.  

Yeah I was wondering that too - Their RB also had as many YPC as Jones had YPA.

But apparently he said "the short game sucks" which makes a bit more sense. It did indeed suck. 

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Curious to see how this plays out.  Zach was destroyed for saying no.  Mac threw his coaches and players under the bus.  Bet no one destroys Mac

Yup.  He completely threw his entire OL and RB's under the bus.  Basically blamed the O's inability to score on everyone but himself, including the OC.

• Upvote 2