This is not on Zach.

He did not play well. Was he terrible? No. However he shoulders some of the blame. 
Totally agree ... The pick was atrocious ... But he had enough astounding plays to balance himself to a C+ .. B- grade. Without his ability ... That OLine gives us a 35-7 loss

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The guy put the team in the lead and the defense gave up a preposterous touchdown, then he made a wacky play and the kicker missed. Not a stellar game but he put his teammates in a position to win multiple times and they didn't do much either. And he did this after the whole team, city, and media ostracized him for a month. Actually gained a little more respect for the guy today, he shut up and did his best and that's about anyone could ask for.

Who gives a sh*t that he did his best his best wasn’t good enough. Zach ******* sucks. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

Yea man im a zach wilson supporting hold out.

I just watched a game where zach sucked it up soooooo bad. Yea he had a few nice big throw but for every nice throw he had 2 mystery throw that left me head scratching….. thats it im done personally Ive reached the point where I agree this kid is a bust and will never be good.

And they blame sally?????? Not his best but this is the first game i can scold sale so he isnt the problem its that pos zach

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

He was better than he’s been and makes some really exciting plays, but he’s just flawed

not good enough from the pocket - that’s the bottom line to me right now. 

maybe down the road he figures it out because the arm talent is electric, but it feels extremely unlikely to happen here with the Jets

Definitely a flawed qb who seems confused in the pocket but makes nice plays outside of it.  He had a few clutch throws that last drive and if saleh knew how to call a TO they’d have more plays.  

11 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Zach made enough plays to win the game. What the hell was that time management at the end? After that big play to GW, call a timeout and reset. The OL did no favors today in the running game and when it mattered most the protection was dogsh*t.

He is Hackenberg bad. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Jesus, some of you are unbearable.

Zach Wilson is absolute garbage. He made a handful of plays, but they are far outweighed by the mistakes he made, as usual. Missed plays, bad decisions, completely botched throws. He's terrible. 

The Jets win that game easily with competent QB play. Again.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

Just now, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Zach made enough plays to win the game. What the hell was that time management at the end? After that big play to GW, call a timeout and reset. The OL did no favors today in the running game and when it mattered most the protection was dogsh*t.

Meh... He shares part of the loss. The offense stagnated for most of the game. Some chunk plays, but the throws were not great for most of them (the receivers were standing still or had to come back for the ball as it was underthrown).

He did have some nice throws (1-2 to Wilson, the TD throws to Uzomah, nice touch on the second one), but missed a bunch of open guys (again). The miss on Berrios near the end could have been the game right there.

He walked into a couple of sacks (I mean literally ran into defenders ahead of him, though I guess that's better than back peddling?). The interception was awful. The CB didn't even move, just waited there for the ball. The grounding penalty was also pretty bad. These are things that he should be well beyond now.

The silver lining is that, while a lot of the throws were off target, some of them gave the playmakers the opportunity to make plays. And they did. Have to love what GW continues to do week after week.

8 minutes ago, sciond said:

What game did you watch?

You wanted him to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs instead?

He made one absolutely horrible decision on the INT. He also missed a couple of open WRs. Not a very good game, but the scrutiny of every Wilson pass is comical. Watch the rest of the NFL. Guys make bad passes all day or else every team would be scoring 30 a game. 

Wilson needs to do more to warrant being this teams QB next year, but this game was not on Zach. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Yea man im a zach wilson supporting hold out.

I just watched a game where zach sucked it up soooooo bad. Yea he had a few nice big throw but for every nice throw he had 2 mystery throw that left me head scratching….. thats it im done personally Ive reached the point where I agree this kid is a bust and will never be good.

And they blame sally?????? Not his best but this is the first game i can scold sale so he isnt the problem its that pos zach

IN YOUR FACE PAL

12 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

He made a few nice ones for sure but doubled up on horrible incompletes.

he sucks. Hes the #1 problem on this team

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

What a joke he walked into at least two sacks on 4 man rushes he ******* absolutely sucks dog sh*t

He stepped up in the pocket and got hit, he didn’t run into a DE that got lost upfield and bail out the defense. The OL had a bad day and was getting pushed back all day. Zach and LeFleur went into a shell after the pick. 

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You wanted him to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs instead?

He made one absolutely horrible decision on the INT. He also missed a couple of open WRs. Not a very good game, but the scrutiny of every Wilson pass is comical. Watch the rest of the NFL. Guys make bad passes all day or else every team would be scoring 30 a game. 

Wilson needs to do more to warrant being this teams QB next year, but this game was not on Zach. 

He wasn’t perfect today but if white played he would have reinjured his ribs.  The OL is a huge problem, they simply cannot run the ball.  This is a very different offense than the one at the start of the season with a healthier OL and breece.  

• Upvote 1