Jets Playoffs Chances/Mike White Has a Chance To Become King of NY

T0mShane

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, TBJ said:

Mike White to have scans Monday, report believes Zach Wilson could still start if White is not cleared

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2022/12/24/mike-white-to-have-scans-monday-report-believes-zach-wilson-could-still-start-if-white-is-not-cleared/

I think this puts to bed the idea that the Jets intentionally didn't clear MW.  There's no way they want ZW starting over him now.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think this puts to bed the idea that the Jets intentionally didn't clear MW.  There's no way they want ZW starting over him now.

this was obvious well over a week ago once Mike White himself told the media that he went doctor shopping trying to get cleared 

as with most conspiracy theories, the idea that the jets didn’t clear mike white because they wanted to force Wilson back in the lineup never really made any sense  

• Upvote 3

Just now, slimjasi said:

this was obvious well over a week ago once Mike White himself told the media that he went doctor shopping trying to get cleared 

as with most conspiracy theories, the idea that the jets didn’t clear mike white because they wanted to force Wilson back in the lineup never really made any sense  

I never bought into it to begin with.  We saw how badly MW got clocked on that play.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Can you recover from cracked ribs in 3 weeks?

Any M.D.s on the board willing to clear MFW for contact?

I can get a quick medical liscense online. It's off of Alibaba though, so take that for what it's worth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Anyone who doesn’t believe that Mike White is being “cleared” tomorrow is a sad rube. It’s Mike White’s time. As it was in the beginning, and forever shall be. Mike White. Haters can pack your sh*t and check back in after the season.

Whose a hater? I honestly don't see a lot of haters. I see some people who question his upside, but I don't see a lot of haters. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone who doesn’t believe that Mike White is being “cleared” tomorrow is a sad rube. It’s Mike White’s time. As it was in the beginning, and forever shall be. Mike White. Haters can pack your sh*t and check back in after the season.

I want Zach to start solely for the entertainment purposes of this board. 

Apocalyptic. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This is all going to end horribly and I hate all of you and all media for even making me aware that the chance for this even exists. 

Just remember: It’s not the outcome of the ride that counts, it’s the bumps and bruises you take getting there that makes it fun.

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

So with fins loss, if Jets go 2-0: playoffs? Or we still need the Pats to lose one of the next two?

We need the Pats to lose one of the next 2.  Ideally, the Dolphins will beat the Pats next week, so that the playoffs are 100% in the hands of the Jets.

• Sympathy 1