Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Says who?  You?  Or is that something you want to use as a reason to get an announcement that the deal is done?  You don’t even know which FAs the Jets would be interested in signing for their offense.  

100% would be easier to attract FA's with a HOF QB on the roster instead of a question mark at the position.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, greeniemeanie said:

I could see Rodgers having already agreed to the trade, but telling the Packers and Jets to keep it hush hush, simply to mess with the media.

He very well could have told the Packers and Jets that if anything is leaked, he is retiring, but if things don't get leaked, he will sign off by Wednesday.

Who knows?

If this man is more interested in having loyalty tests than actually getting his foot in the door with a new organization and hitting the ground running, we have problems. Is he even committed to playing football? Or does he just want to dunk on the media?

I'm not saying you are wrong, and sadly I can see something along those lines being the case, but that would be really frustrating.

6 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Maybe Rodgers hasn't decided yet, and/or the Jets and Packers aren't leaking anything because they're still hashing out a deal. If it were just up to Rodgers I believe we'd know the basic framework of the deal by now.

That's about as inaccurate an account is one could have. I feel like about 12 ppl in this thread articulated that this was really Aaron's ball, and he wanted to soak it in. The only decision being made here, is the one by him on committing to more than the next 9 months. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

That's about as inaccurate an account is one could have. I feel like about 12 ppl in this thread articulated that this was really Aaron's ball, and he wanted to soak it in. The only decision being made here, is the one by him on committing to more than the next 9 months. 

I agree to disagree with you bud. 

13 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah, the only things I can confirm are that I’m working (barely), lol.

I do not, nor will I ever, have any connection to Rodgers or his inner circle.

FTR, I wasnt calling you out or anyone for that matter, I actually trust you and your sources especially comparatively around here.  I'm just saying, nobody knows right now except Aaron Rodgers.  Not a dis, a reality.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

100% would be easier to attract FA's with a HOF QB on the roster instead of a question mark at the position.

All I said is he has no idea which players on offense would we be interested in signing, we’re no 60M under the cap.  Other than WR who would we be looking at?   We need more help at S, LB, need to figure out DL.  

1 minute ago, JiF4Lamar said:

FTR, I wasnt calling you out or anyone for that matter, I actually trust you and your sources especially comparatively around here.  I'm just saying, nobody knows right now except Aaron Rodgers.  Not a dis, a reality.

Too late.  Now you're on Mogglez sht list in addition to Football Guys. 

Way to make friends. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Says who?  You?  Or is that something you want to use as a reason to get an announcement that the deal is done?  You don’t even know which FAs the Jets would be interested in signing for their offense.  

You’re just trying to argue at this point it’s definitely easier to sell a team with Rodgers at QB vs what NYJ currently has  lol if you don’t think that then idk how I can help you. Enjoy your day!