6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I planted my flag in this hill way back in April, but I just want to put it on the record once again: I think McDonald is going to be really good.

Yes, also poster formerly known as EY was immediately excited about this pick. Something. something, havent had an end with bend like that since Abraham, I know, I know, no religion.

• Haha 3

Just now, Embrace the Suck said:

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the clip. A guy who can quickly and consistently get around the corner and apply pressure. It would be nice to see that role finally filled by a guy made for it instead of a 290 pound guy who's quick for his size, but not fast off the edge.

He's quick, bendy and seems to literally been made that way. 

• Upvote 2

Jets went from not having any pass rushers or specifically edge players for the longest time, and now there is a stable of young rushers to rotate. I'm hoping McDonald can turn into a John Abraham, there hasn't been a rusher on this team as good as him since he left. And from this video alone, it looks like he has a decent chance to make that happen.

• Upvote 2

Yea that one when he was unblocked really didn’t impress me when I saw it live or even the clip on twitter but this video showed slowed down version and McDonald really identified it early then changed his speed quickly once diagnosing it. It’s good to be fast but when you can read plays quickly AND your fast …. Those are good odds 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, also poster formerly known as EY was immediately excited about this pick. Something. something, havent had an end with bend like that since Abraham, I know, I know, no religion.

I don't like the word bend. I feel like everyone who pretends to know about prospects uses it because someone else said it but nobody really knows what it means. It's a made up word, like foodie. That's not a real word and going out to dinner isn't a real hobby.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

On the plus side, sacking the opposing QB is an amazing equalizer and it’s the only chance you have of beating the elite teams in the game. 

Also on the plus side, it sounds like Broderick Jones is looking rough over in Steelers camp.

But on the down side, JSN is supposedly looking uncoverable in Seahawks camp. 

Wait till he lines against someone other than Jamal Adams. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't like the word bend. I feel like everyone who pretends to know about prospects uses it because someone else said it but nobody really knows what it means. It's a made up word, like foodie. That's not a real word and going out to dinner isn't a real hobby.

Ok fine, I’ll get back on the sidewalk. Sorry Mr.