NY Jets vs Dallas Cowboys - Week 2 : The Official Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

The reason this defense is not great is demonstrated by Sauce's dropped pick six.  Dallas then scored 8.  That would have been a 15 point swing.

The bs roughing the passer call gave them 8 points

• Upvote 3
  • More Ugh 2

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

I'm certainly hoping it's heading in the right direction, and not looking at all like he's at his worst, but if teams continue to challenge the Jets to have Wilson beat them, he still has to show he's actually able to do that.

Those runs at the end of the first half were pretty huge.  He's got some options to beat defenses.  There's at least a reason to have some optimism about him right now.  Not saying it's a sure thing (by any means!) but I feel a lot better right now than I did going into this game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I have no patience for the 3rd down concession run play. Try something downfield and maybe you get a penalty or a long incompletion/interception.

This is what happens when your coaching staff has balls like raisins

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm certainly hoping it's heading in the right direction, and not looking at all like he's at his worst, but if teams continue to challenge the Jets to have Wilson beat them, he still has to show he's actually able to do that.

Yes but at the same time our strength is our defense and so far today it hasn’t shown that.  I think most games the defense will be normally good but certainly not today 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I have no patience for the 3rd down concession run play. Try something downfield and maybe you get a penalty or a long incompletion/interception.

that is proof they dont trust Zach. if you have a NFL starting QB you dont do that.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1