### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Coming in late to the game.  Was working an online event, but have been trying to watch what I can.

It might be time to start Tim Boyle in the second half.  This offense needs a shot in the arm that Zach Wilson just cannot provide....and I don't think ever will. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Image sucks but you can see Gibson running WIDE open across the middle. The only DB with eyes on him was 12 yards away. Wilson just dirts it with 1-2 more seconds to throw.

78C207EC-C03F-475F-94A3-1A338AAFAA5A.jpeg

It was a screen pass, which as you can can see was being blocked well.  Throw him the ball, cut the back toward the grain, and he is still running.

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

Explain to me why that pass to Lazard wasn’t PI on the the DB?  Guy was all over Lazard the whole play.

Looked like good coverage to me, TBH.

Had his hand on Lazard but didn't impede him, and was looking back for the ball and made the play.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JetPotato said:

Saleh's insistence to keep this moron in the game is the only thing making me think Zach isn't the dumbest human in the building 

Even if it might add a spark or change things up on offense, I don’t think there’s any way they’re going to pull Wilson at this point. Even if switching things up would give the Chargers a moment of pause.