<<<<<<< Jets vs Raiders -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Is it weird that I feel like this is Zach Wilson’s third best game as a Jet? First was the comeback against the Steelers, second was the Titans game as a rookie, and then this one. I pin this loss on the Raiders having that new coach juju and the Jets being on the cusp of an injury/fatigue-related spiral. Both Breece and Garrett look like they could use a month locked in a hyperbaric chamber. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Is it weird that I feel like this is Zach Wilson’s third best game as a Jet? First was the comeback against the Steelers, second was the Titans game as a rookie, and then this one. I pin this loss on the Raiders having that new coach juju and the Jets being on the cusp of an injury/fatigue-related spiral. Both Breece and Garrett look like they could use a month locked in a hyperbaric chamber. 

Nah.  Chiefs game was decidedly better.

If this was his 3rd or 4th best game as a pro that’s just putrid.  But we already knew that.  

• Upvote 1

Thank you

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

BART killing Lazard for a lazy route on the pick

Just what I said and got pilloried by the morons here.  ZW is not a good QB, but he played well enough to win.  He didn’t hold on the TD. He didn’t drop passes.  But Lazard especially gave up on a TD route.  He failed to come back to the ball on the INT.  Garrett who otherwise was great, failed to pull in a TD pass that hit him in the hands and flubbed a flea flicker pass that also would’ve been a TD.  And penalties!  Geez.

• Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Watch the game again ... Come back and tell me the QB played poorly

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Refs Calls in the first half of this game were absolute bullsh*t. The bush league calls they made on us early kept this game from being 21-3 

The non holding calls on our DL and Quinnen Williams, JJ and Huff  are criminal while they call bush league holds on us. 

Zach Wilson played a good game tonight but he can't have Int's like that staring down a WR in the red zone when the play is tight he has to get us in the end zone there to win the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

No it isn't.  If Zach had more than 1 competent WR, he would've made multiple highlight reel plays in a win.  This is what I've been saying about the guy.  He has talent.  This is just not the squad to allow him to flourish.  We have only 1 WR and he got hurt tonight. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Zach had a decent game.

This is such an undisciplined team. They make mistakes and commit penalties at the most inopportune times. Saleh holds nobody accountable.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Good bye season. Good bye Zach.

Terrible.

Max that's  some wishful thinking.... hes gonna get a 15 mil per year extension as the maybe backup maybe starter and be here for all eternity always finding his way into the starting lineup due to injury and/or managerial ineptitude.

It's gonna be a good time!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

No it isn't.  If Zach had more than 1 competent WR, he would've made multiple highlight reel plays in a win.  This is what I've been saying about the guy.  He has talent.  This is just not the squad to allow him to flourish.  We have only 1 WR and he got hurt tonight. 

Talent that never leads to production is useless.  It’s like he’s got skills at the least important stuff a QB needs.  The Jamal Adams of QBs, if you will.  A VCR Repairman in 2023.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Raiders made better adjustments in 2nd half. Jets O was flat until end of game. Looked like Zach pick could have been negated if Lazard had made a play. 

Lazard is a waste of size, 9 penalties tonight killed drives, Zach no good the pick at the worst time. Hack & Saleh stink and play scared, get a mini lead and then shut down the O.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This is what football illiteracy looks like

Says the guy Staning for Zach Wilson . Don’t get me started tonight , I’m usually non combative at come here for fun …but 52 years of this sh#%%t trash and to have to listen to people stick up for the worst QB since the merge …I’m over all you people . 

• Upvote 4