Zach “reluctant” to start again at QB

T0mShane

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

I despise Zach and I like him more than Saleh.

Saleh ****ed around for three years masking the QB situation and lying to the fanbase and now he’s getting his comeuppance. 

Saleh didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. I think he’s a fraud as well, but he has no control of the Woody/Zach thing. 

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What I love about this is that Saleh traded every ounce of his professional credibility to coddle Zach Wilson for three years and now Saleh needs Zach to do the bare minimum for him for a month and Zach Wilson is like “nah.” 

newspress-collage-24889471-1670137148048

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I think you should offer your old team an olive branch

get in touch with jd and allow him to borrow the 3rd string or practice squad qb from the jags

you don’t need them

tell him you heard a rumor that the 2nd overall pick in the draft does not want to play - of course that can’t be possible (unless it is jet land) and as a former die hard fan you will help him out

CJ Bethard and Nathan Rourke did nothing to hurt you, why you wish them upon them?

• Haha 1

It's probably just reporters  mischaracterizing what's happening.  There is a difference between Zach saying: 

"you sure?  this fan base clearly doesn't want to see me anymore" 

and

"you wanted to scapegoat me now I'm out" 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all overblown or a misunderstanding. 

Either way F Zip..  Just play Siemian and let this nightmare season end. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, JagsFanJif said:

CJ Bethard and Nathan Rourke did nothing to hurt you, why you wish them upon them?

Your right and I apologize

anyone know where Bryce petty is these days?

how about Vinny since that bastard tanked the whole season by showing up on opening night

mush

1 minute ago, Pac said:

It's probably just reporters  mischaracterizing what's happening.  There is a difference between Zach saying: 

"you sure?  this fan base clearly doesn't want to see me anymore" 

and

"you wanted to scapegoat me now I'm out" 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all overblown or a misunderstanding. 

Either way F Zip..  Just play Siemian and let this nightmare season end. 

maybe Zach told them Hackett is an idiot ?

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

He is broken beyond repair.  If they send him out there and it's true he doesn't want to play then it becomes possible that Saleh is fired. 

I am not saying he is not terrible, but is it possible that every aspect of this offense is just awful?  He went from an improving QB in his first season, to a complete disaster. I am left to wonder so many things. Are the Jets partially responsible for his complete failure?

• Post of the Week 2

Just now, Smashmouth said:

maybe Zach told them Hackett is an idiot ?

Zero chance..  He's not offending his idol ARod. 

Which is also why this is probably all bullsht..  He's not going to disgrace himself in front of his idol by taking his ball and going home either. 

25 minutes ago, Pac said:

I can't wait to read your posts in a little over a month when it's announced they're coming back. 

It really makes sense and it's obvious it's time to clean house.  So Woody will keep 'em all!  Gee if Wilson doesn't want to start for them, what is Aaron Rodgers thinking at this point  about coming back to the Jets next year?

1 minute ago, DonCorleone said:

I am not saying he is not terrible, but is it possible that every aspect of this offense is just awful?  He went from an improving QB in his first season, to a complete disaster. I am left to wonder of many things.

I honestly think he will find a home and be a serviceable player in a few years ala Geno.  Unfortunately for him JD destroyed his chance to do it here by making him the backup. 

• Post of the Week 1