How was your Sunday fellas?

Bronx

Pretty good.  I nailed breakfast, eggs were perfect and coffee divine.  I finished my shopping, getting a million packages Tuesday. Feel very blessed to be able to shop for my whole family. 

put the tree up late this year but it’s gorgeous.  

Got the vintage Santa snow globe going right now. 

Jets suck but I mourned the season after Dallas. 

• Upvote 2

It’s was great. Got up early went to the bagel shop (Goldberg’s Bagels and Deli on Oakland Park Blvd, best bagels in South Florida), went to the gym, went to mma practice then watched the game while my wife made Sunday dinner (Sunday sauce, sausage and meatballs), stopped watching during the 3rd quarter and went for a walk with my daughter, had a nice family meal and now I’m having a nice cup of tea. 

How was your day Bronx? 

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It’s was great. Got up early went to the bagel shop (Goldberg’s Bagels and Deli on Oakland Park Blvd, best bagels in South Florida), went to the gym, went to mma practice then watched the game while my wife made Sunday dinner (Sunday sauce, sausage and meatballs), stopped watching during the 3rd quarter and went for a walk with my daughter, had a nice family meal and now I’m having a nice cup of tea. 

How was your day Bronx? 

I spent it with my gf at a hot springs, smoked some bomb ass cigar. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Hungover. I turn 30 today. 

Happy birthday! 30 was the toughest for me because I grew up with the don’t trust anyone over 30 generation. 40, 50, 60, and 70 were a breeze. Enjoy the ride and don’t let the stupid Jets ruin your day.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Happy birthday! 30 was the toughest for me because I grew up with the don’t trust anyone over 30 generation. 40, 50, 60, and 70 were a breeze. Enjoy the ride and don’t let the stupid Jets ruin your day.

Thanks man. Looking forward to leaving my 20s behind. I don’t let the Jets ruin my day anymore. I have them on in the background and treat it as comedy. 

• Upvote 4

Top notch Sunday other than the Jets awful performance.  Silver lining there.  One step closer to Joe Alt.  

Had the gravy slow cooking on the stove all morning.  Meatballs came perfect. Pasta al dente.  Gravy almost as good as mom's.   Wrapped all my gifts while watching the game.  Put up the tree.  Cat climbed tree and toppled it.  Put up tree again.  Kitty-proofed the tree.  Put gifts under the tree.  Cat unwrapped a few of them.  Distracted cat with some meat from the gravy and rewrapped shredded gifts.  Black coffee and cannoli for dessert. 

Now Sunday night football.

Perfect Sunday...

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Top notch Sunday other than the Jets awful performance.  Silver lining there.  One step closer to Joe Alt.  

Had the gravy slow cooking on the stove all morning.  Meatballs came perfect. Pasta al dente.  Gravy almost as good as mom's.   Wrapped all my gifts while watching the game.  Put up the tree.  Cat climbed tree and toppled it.  Put up tree again.  Kitty-proofed the tree.  Put gifts under the tree.  Cat unwrapped a few of them.  Distracted cat with some meat from the gravy and rewrapped shredded gifts.  Black coffee and cannoli for dessert. 

Perfect Sunday...

You’re a kinder man than me, Baron. That cat would’ve had a new home by the time that tree hit the ground if it were mine.

4 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Perfect Sunday...

I didn't pay attention throughout the day at all, once I got home around 7 PM, I turned on the laptop just to find out what was expected. 

I consider following this team a hinderance to happiness,.

For those reasons...

Enjoy your Sundays fellas, enjoy it! 

It was a great day.  I renewed my vows at noon.  My undying hate for Woody Johnson and everything Jetsy.   Had a pre-kickoff toast to Winston Hill and the 68 Jets.  Watched the game until the network decided that Baker Mayfield was more interesting to a Jets fan than the NY Jets.  The ultimate FU to Woody.   Your team blows so much we’re cutting away to watch two mediocre teams, who no Jets fans remotely care about,  battle to stay in NFL playoff contention.  Had a parting FU toast to Rodger Goodall and went to a neighbors Christmas part.