TRADE AARON RODGERS

Too late for that.  No one will trade for this dude, at his age and coming off a year on the shelf - add in now trying to come back from an achilles at his age...that sh*t would all be bad enough, especially at his cap.  Add to all that though the off field sh*t and why would any team offer anything for this guy?  

Whether we like it or not, we're stuck with Rodgers.  Honestly I don't think that's the worst thing in the world, since I do have some hope that he will stay on the field next year and still play at a higher level than any QB we've had since Namath.  We just have to ride it out and let whatever happens happen.  If he flops or goes down again, he - like the entire coaching staff and front office - will be gone in 2025.   

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

33 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Too late for that.  No one will trade for this dude, at his age and coming off a year on the shelf - add in now trying to come back from an achilles at his age...that sh*t would all be bad enough, especially at his cap.  Add to all that though the off field sh*t and why would any team offer anything for this guy?  

Whether we like it or not, we're stuck with Rodgers.  Honestly I don't think that's the worst thing in the world, since I do have some hope that he will stay on the field next year and still play at a higher level than any QB we've had since Namath.  We just have to ride it out and let whatever happens happen.  If he flops or goes down again, he - like the entire coaching staff and front office - will be gone in 2025.   

And with Rodgers, this is why hackett, JD, and saleh all got a pass. Jets are backed into a corner. It’s 2024 or bust for everyone. 

• Sympathy 1

This is like watching The Empire Strikes Back and hating Han Solo for being cocky. 

The rest of AFCE is the Evil Empire and ARod is our Han Solo.  

Embrace it Joe.  Don't let your hate consume you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

I just hope it doesn’t discourage them from drafting a qb.  

IF they draft a QB this year, it’s not happening until day 3. Too many holes for a regime that’s desperate to make the playoffs and save their jobs. 

I think the next drafted QB most likely comes in 2025 

• Upvote 3