*FASHION THREAD* Prices drop on NFL Shop Jets Jerseys. Uniform change incoming?

Wow 

This really shows you what the jets really think of us…

These dudes literally think wagging new uniforms in font of us is enough to cover for another losing season where nobody was fired 

😂😂😂😂😂

Guys never forget dudes like Carrol and Belichick were fired this go around and the Jets brung back a GM that’s 27-56 and a HC thats 18-33

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You’ll have to more specific.  Half the board are @Maxman AI creations to bloat membership and post counts!

Gotta give the guy a break on that though.  No new Jets fans have been generated in the last 12 years.  

I've been found out !

Screenshot_20240120-083207_Chrome.jpg.61d7ebefbc57941d9145af2458110c48.jpg

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Look at the Oregon unis.

When we go black out, go all the way and make our green stand out.

image.jpeg.808615b889954914a23a9941056d4245.jpeg

When we are in our standard white and green, look sharp.

image.png.2bd17b585ff8d03899e675a3ddf83277.png

White or green pants as options. Get a real logo. Green or white alt helmets.

Very much with this. 

Breece looks good in that uni posted by the OP, the only thing I would want to change is the helmet color to White, and keep the JETS logo from the 80's cause I know we're probably not going back to the 98 logo. I hate the JETS logo helmet the way it stands now.

11 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Sounds about right. The last time we changed uniforms the team collapsed the next year.

Woody knows what’s going to happen next year. Best to squeeze the fans for all they have before the sh*t hits the fan.

The last time we changed our uniforms, we went 7-9 the following year, which is still the best winning percentage of the Joe Douglas era . . . 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

There’s a 5 year rule with uniforms and I believe teams need notify the league at least 1 year in advance of a change upcoming.  So this change was probably in the works since the legacy unis were unveiled last year.  

Not everything is designed as a ploy to trick fans and distract them from losing, but when fans focus all their energy on hating everything about the team it may seem that way.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

The Jets haven’t won anything since the 60’s and this is the 7th most valuable franchise in the nfl

so please enlighten me on how every move these clowns make is not a distraction from winning ?

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

12 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Sounds about right. The last time we changed uniforms the team collapsed the next year.

Woody knows what’s going to happen next year. Best to squeeze the fans for all they have before the sh*t hits the fan.

Actually every time the Jets have changed unis, they have improved their record.

2018-2019  We went from 4-12 to 7-9

1997-1998 We went from 9-7 to 12-4

1989-1990 We went from 4-12 to 6-10

1977-1978 We went from 3-11 to 8-8

Average of about plus 3 wins per change, so 10-7 here we come !!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, bitonti said:

i'm all for bashing the Jets but this uniform change has been years in the making 

FWIW Denver's terrible uniform is also on sale in the NFL shop so the gossip is both DEN and NYJ get new unis. And the Jets are legacies

Agreed I love the change but it would’ve been better to completely clean house and introduce new uniforms and a new regime.

I don’t like the idea of new uniforms with the old regimes stink still around, bad juju and bad karma imo 

but whatever, new uni’s is cool regardless 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I'll take it a step further

So these are going to be our jerseys?  I'd need to see how it looks with the pants and helmet but I don't love these either.  Why can't we just go back to what we had prior to changes we made 5 years back?

image.png.f2032aa9d81d49a93869aac41c8ac6f3.png

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So these are going to be our jerseys?  I'd need to see how it looks with the pants and helmet but I don't love these either.  Why can't we just go back to what we had prior to changes we made 5 years back?

They are the jerseys we wore on opening night and against the chiefs

the key to the look are the helmets - which are awesome 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The white is nice but I need to see how the green ones look in this design, kinda scared about the green ones

3 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Wow 

This really shows you what the jets really think of us…

These dudes literally think wagging new uniforms in font of us is enough to cover for another losing season where nobody was fired 

😂😂😂😂😂

Guys never forget dudes like Carrol and Belichick were fired this go around and the Jets brung back a GM that’s 27-56 and a HC thats 18-33

1st off forget Belichick. no Jet fan should ever want this guy. he was out HC for one day and then walked out on us. this is like the girl who stood you up 20 years ago and you calling her for another date. have some pride and find someone else, anyone else but her.

and Carroll is 72. how long can he coach? 2-3 years. i would want someone who could stay for 5 maybe 10 years. changing HCs every 3 years is not good. plus Carroll is still under contract with Seattle. we would have to trade for him and Denver traded a 1st and a 3rd for Payton. and Payton is 60 yrs old. he could be there 10-15 years.

you guys dont give Saleh enough credit. 7 wins with the worst QB room is a accomplishment. 

10 minutes ago, doitny said:

1st off forget Belichick. no Jet fan should ever want this guy. he was out HC for one day and then walked out on us. this is like the girl who stood you up 20 years ago and you calling her for another date. have some pride and find someone else, anyone else but her.

and Carroll is 72. how long can he coach? 2-3 years. i would want someone who could stay for 5 maybe 10 years. changing HCs every 3 years is not good. plus Carroll is still under contract with Seattle. we would have to trade for him and Denver traded a 1st and a 3rd for Payton. and Payton is 60 yrs old. he could be there 10-15 years.

you guys dont give Saleh enough credit. 7 wins with the worst QB room is a accomplishment. 

Bro these clowns are losers no matter how you want to slice this pie, JD and Saleh have a laundry list of red flags that anyone with an unbiased eye can easily see.

Let’s stop putting lipstick on this pig and call it for what it is.

No playoffs and no winning seasons and JD is literally in Matt Millen territory.

And please stop with this changing coaches nonsense, these loser had enough time to improve this team, Houston and Detroit’s success really makes this entire argument pointless tbh