Buffalo - Chiefs

The Bills will have to beat the Chiefs and the officials tomorrow. 

I'm all in for Buffalo. 

The Chiefs are overexposed.  Tired of watching Mahomes cry after every play that does not go his way.  Tired of Kelce and Taylor swift.

I hope Mahomes gets his sh!t knocked loose.  I want to see Travis Kelce gets hit so hard it sends Taylor Swift to the blue tent.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

I will be rooting for the Bills.  I work remotely for an Arkansas based company and I am flying out there tomorrow.  My boss is a Chiefs fan, and she can be a real pain in the ass.  I really do not want to talk football with her on Monday after a Chiefs win.  Come to think of it, I really don't want to talk football with her at all and it is less likely she brings it up if they lose.  Normally I wouldn't care all that much, but because I will be with her this week, I want a Bills win.

Either way, I will be rooting for the Ravens next week.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

As a 42 year old Jets fan spending most of my life in Bills territory, I despise that team.  If you live around here, it seems like Bills are the only thing going for this place which is both ridiculous and pathetic.   

Mahommes is annoying, but KC is a long way away.  Go Chiefs!

• Upvote 3

Tired of Maholmes, Tired of Kelce, Extremely Tired of Hill, Taylor Swift .. wtf ,.... Still like Andy Reid.

Let's go Bills represent the AFCE !!!

TBH ... I am more interested in a miracle Baker run.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, THE BARON said:

The Bills will have to beat the Chiefs and the officials tomorrow. 

I'm all in for Buffalo. 

The Chiefs are overexposed.  Tired of watching Mahomes cry after every play that does not go his way.  Tired of Kelce and Taylor swift.

I hope Mahomes gets his sh!t knocked loose.  I want to see Travis Kelce gets hit so hard it sends Taylor Swift to the blue tent.  

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm rooting for the Bills because of how mahomes acted after the last matchup when talking to Allen on the field. F that guy. Bills can lose next week.

12 hours ago, Lith said:

I will be rooting for the Bills.  I work remotely for an Arkansas based company and I am flying out there tomorrow.  My boss is a Chiefs fan, and she can be a real pain in the ass.  I really do not want to talk football with her on Monday after a Chiefs win.  Come to think of it, I really don't want to talk football with her at all and it is less likely she brings it up if they lose.  Normally I wouldn't care all that much, but because I will be with her this week, I want a Bills win.

Either way, I will be rooting for the Ravens next week.

In the 80's, in what I term "my other life", I was a music major at SUNY Fredonia.  Back then, Bills fans were very impressive with their love of the team.  I will and have swallowed my pride and jealousy and am rooting for Buffalo.

My college buddies from western NY deserve this, Woody deserves to have it shoved up his as$ as well.

Go Bills, Fukk you Woody you POS.

53 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Tired of Maholmes, Tired of Kelce, Taylor Swift .. wtf ,.... Still like Andy Reid.

Let's go Bills represent the AFCE !!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hate Buffalo. Hate their fans. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Today's winner of the Chiefs at Bills game is going to win the AFC Championship game at Baltimore.

Maybe this is finally the year the "Swami" (Chris Berman) gets the Bills vs 49ers Super Bowl. 

I've been predicting a Jets/Lions Super Bowl for just as long. 

8's glass heel cost me my win. 

• Haha 2

I don’t understand how any self respecting jets fan can root for the bills. I don’t hate or like KC, could really care less if they are the team that wins it. The bills winning would be annoying, just like the pats winning their super bowls.

• Upvote 1

Ravens (purple) are destined for the SB according to the "fix is in" rumor of the coloring of the  SB Logo...  just can't figure out if it's the Niners or the Bucs as the NFC team as both are red... 

I'd rather a Lions vs Bills SB, so I'm hoping just like the Jets win/loss coin flip guy last year it was just dumb luck until it ran out on being able to predict. Also had that mentalist dude in the summer predict a Super Bowl of Jets over Niners this year which was way off... LOL

15 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Splitting hairs at this stage. Who's more dangerous? The defending champs, or the Buffalo Bills led by Josh Allen.

The chiefs just haven’t been that impressive to me this year. I think at some point soon, their magic will run out