Rex Hogan Departs: Merged

This classic 

-Jets fans want a pound of flesh 

-Woody has rabbit ears to anything we say

-Woody 300 IQ ass: “Hey let’s fire the dude with the most prestigious title regardless of the role he’s played in this sh*t show, that will make ‘em happy”

Me: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Rex, to my knowledge, was not the leaker.

This…in my opinion…is not good.  He’s very well respected in the league and reading the tea leaves, it sounds like he may be jumping ship with the thought process of that there’s a good chance that we’re going to crash and burn this season.

Fantastic.

image.png.0ad232c1407bfd7e3720e529c6dda199.png

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

This…in my opinion…is not good.  He’s very well respected in the league and reading the tea leaves, it sounds like he may be jumping ship with the thought process of that there’s a good chance that we’re going to crash and burn this season.

Fantastic.

amazing

It's really time to blow this entire franchise up, and start a new one from the rubble.

At this point, we're watching a long, lingering death for the current regime and it's extremely painful to watch.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, jbt said:

lets get rid of everyone who had no or little impact on this team and keep the people who f'd up

Brilliant Good GIF - Brilliant Good Amazing - Discover ...

We don't know he had no impact.

For all we know, he was the guy behind all the good picks, lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Fantastic.

Him wanting to get out and get a job before the whole sh*t house goes up in flames was my first thought when I read this. Doesn't mean it's going to happen but it is a lame duck season as of now.

• Upvote 3

Jets Fans—We’re awful! We need to fire everyone!!

Jets fire no one

Fans—I can’t believe no one got fired!  We’re awful! Woody sucks!

Jets fire/part ways with executive 

Fans—We’re awful! Why are we firing people???  We’re the worst.  Woody sucks!!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Fantastic.

Rodgers probably in there already banging the table for his LT buddy and a bunch of other washed up hasbeens

Im being serious too, he’s probably like yeah I’m not doing this again F this and GOODBYE 

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Fantastic.

If you're Rex, what would you bet on?

1. Rodgers makes a deep playoff run and everyone gets extended 

2. Everything implodes and everyone gets fired

Rex is too good to stick around for what's happening next.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

8 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Jets Fans—We’re awful! We need to fire everyone!!

Jets fire no one

Fans—I can’t believe no one got fired!  We’re awful! Woody sucks!

Jets fire/part ways with executive 

Fans—We’re awful! Why are we firing people???  We’re the worst.  Woody sucks!!

Seems reactionary due to the timing of it. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

According to a deep dive by ESPN's Rich Cimini, Jets assistant general manager Rex Hogan and ex-offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur went as far as to say No. 2 overall pick Zach Wilson was a better prospect than Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence

BYE!

any chance someone who is respected, knowledable and not a buffoon can validate this?

Cimini checks off the buffoon box but is not even close to the other two. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Fantastic.

Connor Hughes? That you?

27 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Fantastic.

What is he well respected for? being the jackass who led the charge to draft Zach? 

• Haha 2

the super bowl is still over a week away and we are talking still talking about zach, jamal wanting to come back, the entire front office in disarray and Rodgers is a good/bad guy.

Makes you long for the annual draft talk that typically dominates right about now.

@Maxman do subscribers get a supply of Prozac? It is going to be needed and could be an untapped revenue stream . 

• Sympathy 1