Jets put Lazard on the trade block

So let’s make the offseason sh*t list and see what really going on:

-Jets sniffing around all the top QBs in the draft 

-rumors of rodgers leaving jets to run for VP

-Rodgers doesn't deny anything regarding leaving but makes it his point to clear the air with the hook controversy 

-Corey Davis comes out of retirement and asked to be released 

- Lazard (a rodgers butt buddy) now on the trade block

-Rodgers future still unclear as of 5:52 ny time 

Something is up but who am I but a silly conspiracy theorist 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

21 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Too many jobs on the line, maybe those whose jobs are at stake are going to do what they want vs bowing down to Rodgers likings? Or maybe Rodgers knows we’ll replace butt boy Lazard for butt boy bakhariti, so all will be good?

Or Rodgers saw the guy completely dog it after he got paid and is fully on board with getting rid of him.

Lazard isn’t some close friend of Rodgers like Davante Adams, Randall Cobb, David Bakhtiari or AJ Hawk.

He was a depth piece forced into an elevated role after the Packers traded away Adams and had nothing but Lazard and two green rookies.

• Upvote 2

The writing is on the wall, Rodgers is leaving. Bakhtiari would've signed already, bum knee and all, if Rodgers was going to be here. Lazard would not be on the block if he was all in.

Let him go and he can take his terrible OC with him. Cut our losses and move on.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

-Rodgers doesn't deny anything regarding leaving but makes it his point to clear the air with the hook controversy 

They are creating a veteran OL so they can go BAP at 10.  And now you have to assume a qb is in play.  Again it would not surprise me if rodgers intends to retire and everyone has agreed to keep it quiet until after the draft. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Something is up. Regardless, if he runs or not this will be a circus.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, tdoublee said:

The writing is on the wall, Rodgers is leaving. Bakhtiari would've signed already, bum knee and all, if Rodgers was going to be here. Lazard would not be on the block if he was all in.

Let him go and he can take his terrible OC with him. Cut our losses and move on.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Either trade up for mccarthy, or trade back and draft nix, use tyrod as the bridge qb.  

• Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

They are creating a veteran OL so they can go BAP at 10.  And now you have to assume a qb is in play.  Again it would not surprise me if rodgers intends to retire and everyone has agreed to keep it quiet until after the draft. 

Only way a QB is in play is if woody guarantees the staff and JD are safe for another year. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Only way a QB is in play is if woody guarantees the staff and JD are safe for another year. 

This is a good point

Or maybe woody is that stupid to let these clowns draft another QB and fire them anyway when the season ultimately collapses

Wait…. Woody is that stupid 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

omg this next few months will be interesting to say the least 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Woody may genuinely like jd and saleh, but realize that saleh never had a real shot with zach, and that douglas had the right idea with rodgers but had bad luck.  And maybe woody is now seduced by all these qbs and wants one.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

We can trade him if we attach a pick to him.

Disastrous player.

This is what happens when you totally put one player above the team, no matter who the player is.

We added a host of pure garbage to make rodgers happy.  Now we are desperately trying to get rid of the garbage.

And yet hackett is still here.

Douglas is a buffoon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

He’s running

Standing here today, with everything that’s happened from the zach wilson saga to mike white to Rodgers playing 3 downs to today, it is more than reasonable to assume the jets are planning for the post rodgers era with the expectation he either does not start or finish the 2024 season.  

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

It may not surprise you but I'd be floored if that happened. Absolutely floored. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Standing here today, with everything that’s happened from the zach wilson saga to mike white to Rodgers playing 3 downs to today, it is more than reasonable to assume the jets are planning for the post rodgers era with the expectation he either does not start or finish the 2024 season.  

This move does point a bit towards that. Couple that with JD going out of his way to point out that AVT can play tackle and I definitely think their plan is something other than OT at 10, or they could be trying to make people think they are not going OT at 10.