Jets put Lazard on the trade block

13 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

This is a good point

Or maybe woody is that stupid to let these clowns draft another QB and fire them anyway when the season ultimately collapses

Wait…. Woody is that stupid 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

omg this next few months will be interesting to say the least 

well RFK said he will make his choice next week i think. the 20 something. so we will know by then if Rodgers is staying or not.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Anyone else find it funny that ZackBlatt and Russini are like a crappy reporting tag team?

and there the only reporters reporting this. 

even Cimini doesnt have it. and there report is an hour old.

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

Drawing invisible lines between unconnected events and trying to make “order from chaos “ is the literal definition and the psychological foundation of conspiracy theories so I’m getting a kick out of your post 😂

The thing is, it’s not a conspiracy.  Rodgers is old and fragile and is now rumored to be considering politics.  The jets have been scouting qbs.  It’s plausible the jets draft one. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

If they draft a QB at 10, other than one of the big 3 that miraculously fell, I'll shoot myself.

Interestingly, i believe i read the jets met with maye, caleb and Daniels at the combine but not mccarthy.  And they attended nix’s pro day.  Does that mean anything?

38 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

They are creating a veteran OL so they can go BAP at 10.  And now you have to assume a qb is in play.  Again it would not surprise me if rodgers intends to retire and everyone has agreed to keep it quiet until after the draft. 

The sooner he’s gone the better.

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The thing is, it’s not a conspiracy.  Rodgers is old and fragile and is now rumored to be considering politics.  The jets have been scouting qbs.  It’s plausible the jets draft one. 

Hawt!!

21 minutes ago, Jet25 said:

Looks like JD put back on his big boy pants and not listening to Rodgers this time because his job is on the line

Definitely. He knows this is his last chance. Go out on your own terms and have no regrets.

35 minutes ago, doitny said:

and there the only reporters reporting this. 

even Cimini doesnt have it. and there report is an hour old.

Note how Russini's tweet was worded: "The Jets have made WR Allen Lazard available in trade talks this offseason."  Not "the Jets are shopping Allen Lazard" or "trying to trade Allen Lazard".  It could be as simple as a trade conversation with another GM that went like this:

Other GM: If we're going to give you _________, we'd like to get a WR back.

Joe Douglas: Any interest in Lazard?

There's probably a short list of players that the Jets wouldn't "make available" in trade talks if it helped the team.  It doesn't necessarily mean what Russini is implying or what some people here are inferring. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Yup

gaslighting 101 NYJ style 

smfh they really think we are stupid 🤦‍♂️

I mean, you guys genuinely believe that Aaron Rodgers is going to abandon the Jets to run off and play VP for a guy who, if he’s lucky, might capture 1.2% of the national vote.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MykePM said:

Note how Russini's tweet was worded: "The Jets have made WR Allen Lazard available in trade talks this offseason."  Not "the Jets are shopping Allen Lazard" or "trying to trade Allen Lazard".  It could be as simple as a trade conversation with another GM that went like this:

Other GM: If we're going to give you _________, we'd like to get a WR back.

Joe Douglas: Any interest in Lazard?

There's probably a short list of players that the Jets wouldn't "make available" in trade talks if it helped the team.  It doesn't necessarily mean what Russini is implying or what some people here are inferring. 

looks like you might be right

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I mean, you guys genuinely believe that Aaron Rodgers is going to abandon the Jets to run off and play VP for a guy who, if he’s lucky, might capture 1.2% of the national vote.

not only that but i heard him say last night he might not get on the ballot in every state cause it might be too late to get the signatures he need it time.

11 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Well he hasn’t denied it

So until then I’m going to assume he’s gone 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Now that JD’s traded all the assets the Jets specialize in trying to trade players no one wants 

Just strip the copper from the walls 

Can’t wait to watch the return for Lazard be the Jets move up two slots in the fifth round. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

So according to burssard and rob Parker jets are mad at rodgers for all this political stuff 👀👀👀

And which one of you degenerates is the top comment on the video ? Hmmmm 🤔🤔 :

IMG_0334.thumb.png.ff04870f73c8cc2a67e64ac56ca3714f.png

Edit: The report is a “exclusive” from the daily mail and it sounds like the jets are leaking this because rodgers may be ghosting them

WOW