Who’s your most unlikable Jet of all time after Jamal Adams?

2 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Mr first round pick... ZERO sacks EVER.

Vernon Gholston.

Zackie poo isn't hated, just sucked.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

Vernon Gholston is now a florist with mental health issues (Read an article about him a few years back). How can you hate him? LOL Not HIS fault the Jets picked him at 6. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 4

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

You're all wrong. Objectively, judging by the amount of vitriol directed his way while he was here, it was Chad Pennington

DING!DING!DING!DING!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

IT'S CHAD McTHROWSADUCK!

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah, I absolutely HATED being relevant for a few years and getting to 2 AFCCG's. Terrible. The last 10 years have been MUCH better...

Plus that jerk beat Bill Belichick head-to-head in the playoffs.  I just can't stand Rex!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah, I absolutely HATED being relevant for a few years and getting to 2 AFCCG's. Terrible. The last 10 years have been MUCH better...

Relevant like Kato Kaelin

Blair Thomas
I gotta ask ....why Blair? I don't remember him being unlikeable at all. I mean he was a bust .. but not unlikeable. .. right ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Jamal Adams was a complete D-bag.

Also I never warmed up to Ty Law…just seemed like a merc to me.  I took it as a bad sign when I was more upset that Ray Mickens was let go vs excited we signed Law. 

7 hours ago, slats said:

I can never have an ounce of dislike for this man, who once said to Sandra Day O’Connor, “come on Sandy baby, loosen up. You’re too tight!” 

33C18382-8633-45D5-B5D8-5A6F434A9843.jpeg

There is a saying.  You always hate the one you love. I think that's the saying.  Riggins was the man. A tough son of a bitch. Until he left the Jets to win a superbowl with Washington.  I despised him after that.

• Sympathy 1