****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

Watching these highlights and the only thing I can think of is all the horrific decisions the Browns have made at QB. The let Baker go and he goes on to be a good QB. Then the trade the farm for Watson who is trash. They appeared to be a team on the rise. What a reversal.

I am actually not surprised by this nor am I pessimistic on the entire season because of it. If you look at both our, and Rodgers' history you'd know this was more than likely. I'm just happy he looks sharp with a lively arm.

Just now, slimjasi said:

Defense will need to wake up to have a chance 

start with stopping them to start the 2nd half 

No doubt but 13 points (Hall gifted 3) is not a bad result considering the offense was giving the ball right back.

A stop a score of any kind and it's a ball game.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Reddick is sitting at home laughing right now.

Hopefully he's laughing his ass into shape bc they are going to offer him a deal if this keeps up for the next 10 quarters 

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Then we should stop with any discussion of SB.

Jets aren't competitive here.   

I think this team can be better than this.

NOBODY is ever held accountable for poor play by this coach. They look lazy out there. And like usual, he has no answers. Maybe they’re waiting to look at the film on Monday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Grandy said:

I am actually not surprised by this nor am I pessimistic on the entire season because of it. If you look at both our, and Rodgers' history you'd know this was more than likely. I'm just happy he looks sharp with a lively arm.

Playcalling sucks and they still are way too passive, believing their d can always hold the other team so they can keep the score close. 

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

No doubt but 13 points (Hall gifted 3) is not a bad result considering the offense was giving the ball right back.

A stop a score of any kind and it's a ball game.

Agreed

desperately need a play to swing momentum 

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Just sickening when you stop and think about it

Robert Saleh had 3 months to prep for this matchup 🤣

And Joe Douglas had 6 years to prep this roster.

Weird that the repetition of betting on other team's past their prime castoffs suddenly having a resurgence to their prime still hasn't come together yet.

3 minutes ago, Really, Jets said:

How can you stop the run when both your ends weigh 240-250 lbs. It's a question that has to be answered by Joe D. 

Some DE is watching at home saying maybe I'm not as dumb as people have been saying.

Either way they have to figure it out and get him in here.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Then we should stop with any discussion of SB.

Jets aren't competitive here.   

I think this team can be better than this.

It’s a half of football.  We have a loaded O.  Rodgers hasn’t played in a year.  This game is in play.  A turnover and everything changes.  

If we win this game the SB talk is on.