****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

Just now, Greg555 said:

Disastrous performance by our D.   I think they’ll bounce back and play well next game..but my God..didnt expect it to get shredded like this tonight.

zero pressure..receivers wide open..nary a TO.   

Great they will pad their stats vs crappy teams like last year. It's over rated and will get thrashed by every team that can run. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bd71 said:

Agree.  JFM for a 6th round pick?  Awful.  

A 2026 6th at that, which is just insane.

It was obviously nothing but a cap clear to make up for the abundance of void years coming back to burn the Jets after they failed to buy their way out of trouble.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

So it’s Woodys Fault the Defense can’t stop the run and 9er receivers are open downfield?
YES!! He hired Joe D. and Bob. This defense is not constructed to stop the run!! Their 300 lbers are PUNISHING our little guys. You double Q and run over everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You aren’t winning sh*t f you let the other team convert on every 3rd down. This has been a problem for the Jets going all the way back to Mangini.

To be fair, this team is seeing its first real action against maybe the best team in the league and last year's SB runner up. It's hard to tell if it's predictive tho it is concerning what the game exposes 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

Disastrous performance by our D.   I think they’ll bounce back and play well next game..but my God..didnt expect it to get shredded like this tonight.

zero pressure..receivers wide open..nary a TO.   

And our o.

basically our d stinks and our o stinks.

Just now, Vader said:

To be fair, this team is seeing its first real action against maybe the best team in the league and last year's SB runner up. It's hard to tell if it's predictive tho it is concerning what the game exposes 

Still haven’t gotten a reasonable explanation of why no one played in the preseason