Is reddick playing?

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

dumb q: what a "hold in"

When a player shows up to camp, practices, but refuses to participate in preseason or regular season games until their contract demands are met.

A sorta "try and meet the team halfway" hold out methodology that shows some good faith by the player, and that the player wants to be ready to play when the issue gets settled.

33 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Lol, to answer your question. No he is still holding out. Chill out guys, not everyone is a freak and hits refresh on their “Reddick news” Twitter search every 45 seconds.

You'd be a freak to NOT hit refresh on "Reddick news" searches, so you zip it, excremance.

Everyone else here, make me proud:

Continue throwing eggs at the OP, as is the customary JetNation response to innocent questions. He has obviously not been properly initiated, so take this opportunity to make him one of us. 

ad858656492516f7a252d75b8ff758183d336803

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Warfish said:

When a player shows up to camp, practices, but refuses to participate in preseason or regular season games until their contract demands are met.

A sorta "try and meet the team halfway" hold out methodology that shows some good faith by the player, and that the player wants to be ready to play when the issue gets settled.

Thanks never heard of that

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

It's what you do on a 3 hour roadtrip after getting Taco Bell followed by Starbucks.

Specifically, this impossibly delicious nectar that should have been named, "I'd like to have diarrhea today." 

Colonoscopy prep drinks don't make me as unstoppable as this bottled laxative. But man, it is so good (if you have Charmin and no plans). 

s-l960.webp

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

He might be playing with himself. Because he is home and still hasn't reported to the team unfortunately.

I’m hoping the game is so good that I wind up playing with myself, too. 

• Haha 3