Lazard is so Back

We can make fun of the guy (and I did after he dropped his first pass) but we desperately need him to re-gain whatever form it was that we saw when we signed him, especially if Mike Williams comes along slowly (which it seems like is happening).

Lazard is also a good run blocker so that's a very nice added benefit, so long as he can also hold his own as a receiver.

I think Lazard was a legit bright spot (one of the few) in week 1 and I have some optimism that it'll continue now that AR8 is back.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

51 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Him and Rodgers clearly have a connection. This ain’t no joke people. 

yup and evident on the free paly.

some will take it for granted but how many receivers stop that route or even QB's dont look for the opportunity.

No insight but my belief is both have of them have been in that situation before and knew exactly what the other was thinking.

Besides I had Lazard anytime td so I love the guy for at least this week.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

He's a bum who willfully and knowingly quit on his team and his teammates last year.

I hope he does well, because he's playing for us at current, but I cannot wait till he's somewhere else. 

I'll never be an active fan of this quitter bum.   

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

do you play the drums on your head ?

Why you mad? Sorry but Lazard is someone that lost my trust last year. Did you forget he was known for dropping passes even when he was "good" with Rodgers? That's frustrating when you only have a few possessions in a game and every one counts. It'll take more than one game for me not to doubt him. 

Rocking Out Will Ferrell GIF

We have to look at the people on this team in the present tense.   

Lazard quit last year.   With Rodgers and not wanting to be cut, Lazard will be good.  He will drop passes to cost us at least 1 win.    The team will barely make or miss the playoffs and Lazard will have decent stats. 

He is only on the Jets for so long as Rodgers is.  

On 9/11/2024 at 4:09 AM, jgb said:

I’m on pace to have sex 365 times between an hour ago and September 10, 2025. 

cosmo kramer pimp GIF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brush-tailed_phascogale

Don't be like this critter ... 😆

All male brush-tailed phascogales die before reaching one year of age, generally from stress-related d-i-s-e-a-s-e-s brought about by the energy expended in a bout of frenzied mating.

EDIT - didn't realise the d-word had an auto-replace now too! :D  

• Haha 1

Sticking with a player who has had bad games or even a poor season does a lot in the locker room. We've seen this with the Mets this year. It makes players believe in the CS and the org. It's also in this case financial. The Jets would have lost a lot of money if they had cut him. Also he's close with the starting QB the key reason they signed him in the first place. Except for that first drop he looked pretty good on Monday.