**** OFFICIAL JETS v PATS THURSDAY NIGHT GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, sourceworx said:

Do not hurt Brissett. We made Brady by killing his predecessor. Don't do it now.

I think Pats plan was to never even consider starting Drake until after this game anyway but it is inevitable

• Sympathy 1

OK, Mr. Negative would like to weigh in.

This is exactly what we needed. Total dominance. a good pass rush, good protection for Rodgers. Good run game. Rodgers moving as needed, but not too much.

Also big round of applause for getting the tight ends involved! Happy for Conklin and Ruckert and for Rodgers having that pressure release option!

This is a confidence building excellent home opener!! Let’s keep this momentum up and make sure we get out of here with a W

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I think Pats plan was to never even consider starting Drake until after this game anyway but it is inevitable

Patriots are at 49ers next round. They might hold starting Maye over until week 5 when they host the Dolphins.

I know this because I drafted Maye to sit behind Aaron Rodgers in dynasty this past off-season.

• Upvote 1