**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]" name="Bugg" userid="[emoji6][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]"] Once again, under Bobby Salad, team looks like they met at a tailgate around hours before kickoff. 
]]cc">FIRE THIS GODDAMN WORTHLESS P O S. NOW.

lol

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, T0mShane said:

I remember Boomer Esiason talking about how, at the end of his career, he’d look good for a month and then he’d fall apart. Older QBs hit a wall physically. The shoulder is sore, knees hurt, they lose a few RPMs and start doing more self-preservation on plays that they used to stand in for. 

We didn't even get a month out of Rodgers.  Just a few drives against TEN and NE.

• Haha 2

Just now, Matt39 said:

Kind of deserved with how this staff/regime doesn’t believe in practice or working 

I’m happy that the regime will be coming to an end. I can’t behind this organization and at least there’s the foolish allure of desperate hope with a new regime. As much as I’m rooting for AR, I still can’t root for this organization and what it stands for. Failure pussies. That’s what they are. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, ausman said:

Blaming Rodgers at this point is misdirection.  The entire team is sucking ass.  That last pass he threw was a try at forcing something.  His receivers are doing a piss poor job at getting open and even fighting for the ball.  D can’t tackle.   A totally uninspired effort on both sides of the ball.

Both of his picks came immediately after east dropped passes that would have been first downs.  He’s clearly insanely frustrated and now making stupid decisions 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

2020 was worse but at least we knew going in that team would suck out loud.  This is just a disgrace.  These guys don't even look like they care.

That’s my point.  They just didn’t have talent.  They weren’t even a real NFL team.  This?  Legit the most pathetic effort seen from a supposedly good roster 

• Upvote 1

Please woody fire Joe

i can’t imagine how stupid Joe fanboys must feel

he should have been fired after the Wilson Mims Becton fiasco

joe hired a terrible coach and his roster is terrible 

f joe 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

We didn't even get a month out of Rodgers.  Just a few drives against TEN and NE.

He took a monster shot at the end of that Pats game, then looked like sh*t vs the Broncos defense. He may just be ****ed up

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

This is fckn embarrassing. They on verge of getting blown out. Cant do anything right. Can’t stop the pass, can’t stop on third down, cant stop the run, cant get a 1st down, can’t capitalize on a turnover, cant complete a fckn pass, cant catch a pass, this team just CAN’T.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Kind of deserved with how this staff/regime doesn’t believe in practice or working 

They asked Garrett Wilson at the beginning of the game: what have you guys done to correct the timing issues?

Paraphrasing his response was : "nothing"