Flat Sauce deletes all social media due to negativity

I said it once and I say it again, package Sauce for a couple of 1st rounders and start gathering much needed assets for our future. 

Do you really think that he is worth 25 million per year? I just can't see this team breaking budget on an overrated CB while still having the same identical issues before JD took over, such as OL and QB. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I said it once and I say it again, package Sauce for a couple of 1st rounders and start gathering much needed assets for our future. 

Do you really think that he is worth 25 million per year? I just can't see this team breaking budget on an overrated CB while still having the same identical issues before JD took over, such as OL and QB. 

30 million.

• WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

What a joke. Spoiled little brat millionaires are upset with us poor fans because we are sick of losing every year! STFU, go win some games, catch the GD ball when it hits you in your arms and maybe there will not be any negativity? To answer the OP, no he is not worth that, and is most definitely overrated imho. Every time the opposing QB throws the ball to him, he drops it.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3

Won't anyone think of his humanity?  He's a person, damn you!

(Am I doing it right?)

In all seriousness, the best use of Sauce is as trade bait for draft assets to draft our next young QB.  Guy is ok in coverage, if the refs has no eyes to see holding, and his next INT will be his first is years.  Draft assets are better.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

His last post was about some Jets account dogging Hall, when any fan with a brain can see the blocking issues and play calling that were the issue 

Jets fans without question get energized by bad news and losses and disappear into the bushes like Homer Simpson with wins and good news. 

Players must have a hard time understanding it after coming here from big time college football programs with passionate positive fans or other NFL teams with fans that like the team 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Good for him … he just needs to focus on his trade & tune out the BS … sounds like he’s taking the 1st step … now let’s see the 2nd on Monday night.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Sure, but at the end of the year. Not now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Jets fans without question get energized by bad news and losses and disappear into the bushes like Homer Simpson with wins and good news. 

Who are all these Jets fans you see disappearing when we win or get good news? :-k 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Aaron Rodgers is the ONLY player who has ever tried to understand the history of the franchise and why its fans are so cynical and negative.

These kids don’t get it which is understandable.  What pisses me off is they don’t even try.

Whoever the new Head Coach turns out to be needs to run a montage of infamous Jets disasters on day one.  Show these players what they should be trying to change…

28 minutes ago, Bronx said:

send him away for picks because he's tired of the negativity generated by you, us, Jets Nation? next level.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

His last post was about some Jets account dogging Hall, when any fan with a brain can see the blocking issues and play calling that were the issue 

Players must have a hard time understanding it after coming here from big time college football programs with passionate positive fans or other NFL teams with fans that like the team 

I am not sure what fans are you referring to.  Do you really think that we are set for the future?  We are going to needs high draft picks for our new GM and maybe build this team correctly instead of renting hot garbage.  Focus on needs and not emotions. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

32 minutes ago, Bronx said:

So hold on -- 

A player choosing to get rid of the grossest waste of time in human history -- A platform that hasn't benefited the human race in any shape or form -- is confirmation that we ought to get rid of him?

You should have put this take out on social media. 

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

A player choosing to get rid of the grossest waste of time in human history -- A platform that hasn't benefited the human race in any shape or form -- is confirmation that we ought to get rid of him?

Absolutely not! His underperformance plus the future of this team.  I have simply stated that we have other priorities besides paying 25-30 million for a position that is not as valuable as in the past for a football team, especially when you already have Reed and MC2 as DBs. 

Let's not mistake this thread otherwise. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Reed is the better player with 1/10th the hype

He doesn't receive the same affection because he wasn't drafted by the team. There's a fascination with draftees as if they were born directly from our wombs. 

• More Ugh 1