RG3 Yes or No?

HOZ THE JET

Low risk high reward move, I would do it.  He really only has one year of big money left so if he sucks or is a problem like he's been rumored to be we move on.  While we've spent a lot of money this offseason we do have to remember we're coming off a 4-12 year.  I think Fitz is a solid signing but he's a stopgap and in no way the answer for the future of this franchise.  If you have an opportunity to bring in a guy with his potential you go for it.  As mentioned, his contract makes this a low risk high reward move for us.  I like him more than Marriotta.

Low risk high reward move, I would do it.  He really only has one year of big money left so if he sucks or is a problem like he's been rumored to be we move on.  While we've spent a lot of money this offseason we do have to remember we're coming off a 4-12 year.  I think Fitz is a solid signing but he's a stopgap and in no way the answer for the future of this franchise.  If you have an opportunity to bring in a guy with his potential you go for it.  As mentioned, his contract makes this a low risk high reward move for us.  I like him more than Marriotta.

A trade would probably be for a conditional; pick.. I think RGIII needs a change of scenery but NY may not be that place as the media could crush what has seems like a fragile mind.  I remember reading an article where Steve Young said that a few coaches that he trusted and spoke to said that RGIII doesn't work hard enough and doesn't put the time in to improve his game.  If true that is very disturbing.  

Low Risk/High reward indeed but we have such a mess at QB now that I don't think we can can take the chance with him.

A trade would probably be for a conditional; pick.. I think RGIII needs a change of scenery but NY may not be that place as the media could crush what has seems like a fragile mind.  I remember reading an article where Steve Young said that a few coaches that he trusted and spoke to said that RGIII doesn't work hard enough and doesn't put the time in to improve his game.  If true that is very disturbing.  

Low Risk/High reward indeed but we have such a mess at QB now that I don't think we can can take the chance with him.

I can see him being released they will just cut there lost no way they will go into camp with him & mariota

Lol.

No.

Is there ANY bust/JAG QB Jets Fans WON'T get a hardon for?

That is the result of team with desperate fans who haven't seen decent QB play for years. I almost can't blame them.

BTW... for the record: NO.

RG3 is a coach killer.   definite no.  

Jets would have all the leverage though.  We didn't draft him and would have no investment in him.  If he's a problem you get rid of him.  If he doesn't legitimately win the job then you put him on the bench or release him.  He's playing for his next contract at this point and has a lot of motivation to improve.

RGIII is a quarterback whose success largely hinges on his ability to move around and out of the pocket when necessary. His capability of actually doing that anymore is very questionable at this point. This isn't a guy who can sit in the pocket and read a defense. I just don't see it being worth it.

Archived