Rex Ryan

kevinc855

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are 100% going to have to beat him to get into the playoffs. Of course that's gonna happen. Why wouldn't that happen?

Yes and the Bills are essentially eliminated from the playoff run. Vintage Rex will do everything he can, every trick play he has to try to prevent us from getting in. That will be one dirty game. First things first, Beat the Boys.

Remember after the bills jets game he compared us to an ex gf who somehow wanted him back. Yea Rex

Jets 8-5

Bills 6-7

We reallllyyyy want you back rex!!

No. He compared the Jets firing him to getting dumped by a girl he had the hots for and winning that game was payback.

Its a guilty pleasure of mine to go to the bills boards and read the all too familiar threads about Rex.  I must say as a fanbase the Bills are more in tune with how bad Rex is than a lot of the dolt Jet fans at this point.  That or they have less father figure issues.

Hard to believe Rex took a D that Jim Schwartz had playing at an elite level a year ago and completely neutered it.

I think the undeniable truth is that much of the league has "figured out" Rex's scheme in the past 5 years, and Rex is too complacent to change his approach.  Every year since 2009 his D's ranking has been worse than the year before.

By the way, 15 more penalties for Rex's Bills today.  He has earned the "undisciplined" label.

Its a guilty pleasure of mine to go to the bills boards and read the all too familiar threads about Rex.  I must say as a fanbase the Bills are more in tune with how bad Rex is than a lot of the dolt Jet fans at this point.  That or they have less father figure issues.

Everyone is learning what the Ravens already knew when they passed Rex over for HC.

Remember after the bills jets game he compared us to an ex gf who somehow wanted him back. Yea Rex

Jets 8-5

Bills 6-7

We reallllyyyy want you back rex!!

And the Bills kicked our butt twice last year and finished five games ahead of us.  And Rex came in boasting about he was going to coach the defense up.  Well it looks like that may have to be next year, if at all.

Don't give them so much credit, they saw him coach our team the last 6 years too. All us Jets fans knew was he brought us to the AFCCG his first two seasons and we were desperately hopeful that he would improve on his shortcomings. Obviously that never happened. 

I watched his post game. Rex has sad mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sad clown post game face is usually followed by Monday 'anonymous" ( cough cough Rex ) leaks to the media about how none of this is Rex's fault.

Archived