Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah him refusing to go to Oakland and refusing to take a pay cut or renegotiate his contract sounds like humble pie to me.

bc if he gonna be traded to some sh*thole team like the raiders then why would u do that for a paycut....on the other hand....he comes out and has the ability to make a little less and go where he wants

Revis refused to restructure at all in any trade. **** him and his ego. I hope he gets knocked out of the league. Douchebags like that have no place in the NFL.

Revis Refused because he wanted control of where he wound up. Im pretty sure he knows he not getting 16 mil from anyone, he will be in the 11-12 range and maybe less if he could get guaranteed money up front. If Revis gets some stupid long term deal he will not be finishing out that contract since he will be in his mid 30's and on the decline.

Revis Refused because he wanted control of where he wound up. Im pretty sure he knows he not getting 16 mil from anyone, he will be in the 11-12 range and maybe less if he could get guaranteed money up front. If Revis gets some stupid long term deal he will not be finishing out that contract since he will be in his mid 30's and on the decline.

exactly

Emmanuel Sanders off the board, Tate off the board, all of the tackles, most of the guards, all of the safeties, cornerback is thinning down, we haven't done a damn thing but don't worry because _________________???

Sanders is gone? Damn, WTF are we doing? 

We better at least get Decker and Jones/Edelmen/Pettigrew.

I find it extremely challenging to understand how the same fans were calling for Tanny's head due to his philosophy, yet the same crowd is now freaking out because Idzik's philosophy is completely different. Just be ******* patient.

I find it extremely challenging to understand how the same fans were calling for Tanny's head due to his philosophy, yet the same crowd is now freaking out because Idzik's philosophy is completely different. Just be ******* patient.

I liked Tannenbaum. He was too aggressive, true. I'm not trying to let him off the hook for that. But so far, I still like him better. Surely we could find a balance between the two, as they seem to be total opposites.

I liked Tannenbaum. He was too aggressive, true. I'm not trying to let him off the hook for that. But so far, I still like him better. Surely we could find a balance between the two, as they seem to be total opposites.

Tanny just didn't know what he was doing. The Sanchez extension, re-signing of Holmes, trading for Tim Tebow, and how he valued picks. This guy is literally the complete opposite.

48 PAGES?!! 

1) I cant believe the Saints getting Byrd. Byrd-Vaccaro in Rob Ryan secondary might be pretty sick

2) I want Revis back. Jets need CB help big time. Millner sucks.

3) I cant go back and read 48 pages...anyone mention Jared Allen yet? Why is no one talking about him? Allen and guy like babin and cheaper OLB help just might pave the way for Revis.

Some teams gonna get 15 sacks out of Allen, IMO

Archived