The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Just too frail for the NFL.  You have to be able to hold positioning or block out...He's just doesn't have the strength to be a true NFL weapon.

Thank You LOL Folk kicking a FG when we down 41 points 

FIRE TODD BOWLES 

first time in awhile I said that for the record. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

My feelings arent hurt you obviously dont know me. The team deserves all the criticism it is getting from everyone in the game thread you failed to recognize I'm not the only one ridiculing the entire team. 

Obviously you have been drinking or you are not understanding what I am saying, you were not ridiculing the entire team when I posted my first response were you? no you were on the qb that got hurt behind the inept oline. I am not defending the team just complaining about the way you picked on basically a projecct qb and it was not his fault but yet your enlightened state you believed it was.

Just now, rammagen said:

Obviously you have been drinking or you are not understanding what I am saying, you were not ridiculing the entire team when I posted my first response were you? no you were on the qb that got hurt behind the inept oline. I am not defending the team just complaining about the way you picked on basically a projecct qb and it was not his fault but yet your enlightened state you believed it was.

Football is a team sport. Petty isn't the answer. Those are my opinions. 

Archived