Dalvin cook- heavy drinker, bad entourage,kids with multiple women

Persiussa

http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2017rumors4.php

The combine interviews and pre-draft visits are going to be very important for Dalvin Cook. There are some minor off-the-field concerns regarding Cook; not so much with his character, but the company he keeps. Cook is said to have an entourage that has some real thugs. These friends have teams worried that it could be dangerous for Cook to continue hanging around them. Teams are concerned that Cook drinks a heavy amount and could have some challenges with his focus from having multiple kids with multiple women. They think that leaving the state of Florida would be good for Cook's long-term career and could help him to focus on becoming a professional. 

11 minutes ago, David Harris said:

this matters to me -

At 6 you need a clean player.  My opinion doesn't matter but he's off my This is OK List for 6.

We'll have good options at 6, plenty of studs, without off the field issues.

There's so much  about these kids that we fans don't know . 

31 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

Cook in the backfield,

Manziel under centre.

Maybe we can spring Aaron Hernandez too.

Does this land us Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen if Hack doesn't see the light and deliver us from evil?

If it does, you might be onto something here.

1 hour ago, Persiussa said:

The combine interviews and pre-draft visits are going to be very important for Dalvin Cook. There are some minor off-the-field concerns regarding Cook; not so much with his character, but the company he keeps. Cook is said to have an entourage that has some real thugs. These friends have teams worried that it could be dangerous for Cook to continue hanging around them. Teams are concerned that Cook drinks a heavy amount and could have some challenges with his focus from having multiple kids with multiple women. They think that leaving the state of Florida would be good for Cook's long-term career and could help him to focus on becoming a professional. 

Nope, not so much with his character.

Yep, leaving Florida, and coming to NYC (with his crew , I'm sure) would be a great thing.  What could go wrong?

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Sounds like a born Jet.

Right, because the Pats didn't draft Aaron Hernandez (bring in Blount) and the Giants didn't draft Beckham (or keep Josh Brown around for too long)0. Actually, the Jets have drafted mostly high character guys in recent years (minus Sheldon). So if we do draft a kid like Cook it would be the exception, not the rule. 

Cook is the kind of kid that drops to the middle/bottom of the first and ends being a pro bowler for 5 years. 

3 hours ago, Persiussa said:

What the hell was that sound?  Oh, it was Davlin Cook's stock plummeting in the draft.  Prediction: Nobody in the first 20 picks touches him

If he drops into the 2nd round you move up to get him. Jets need to start collecting exciting playmakers to make watching this team enjoyable. It's like watching paint dry watching this group.

I have no issue if they take another QB in this draft. Jets have 3 years to start collecting young stud offensive players & be ready to take over the AFC east. I like our chances against a 43 year old Brady, Pats had their Oline together all season, they doesn't happen every year. When they have another injury filled season, Brady will take his last beating & call it a career.

12 hours ago, David Harris said:

this matters to me -

At 6 you need a clean player.  My opinion doesn't matter but he's off my This is OK List for 6.

We'll have good options at 6, plenty of studs, without off the field issues.

I'd lose my sh*t if they took a RB at 6 anyway, especially in a draft full of RB talent. 

Archived