Jump to content
Larz

### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Recommended Posts

Who cares if we are underdogs, that worked for us before !

The faiders are licking their chops, they are ready to celebrate, everybody is telling them how great they are

**** THAT

This is the week Jamal Adams stamps his ******* ticket and Robbie Anderson gives us all a thrill !!!!

WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Larz said:

Who cares if we are underdogs, that worked for us before !

The faiders are licking their chops, they are ready to celebrate, everybody is telling them how great they are

**** THAT

This is the week Jamal Adams stamps his ******* ticket and Robbie Anderson gives us all a thrill !!!!

WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

 

**** Yeah, **** those Raiders, and all that sh*t (but please still lose)!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to view this season as one long exhibition season - each game is to see if there is progress with our youngins', with the outcome of the game irrelevant...  eh, actually, the outcome IS relevant.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went last year in person to see Fitz get hurt and then Geno go in. I don't remember much after that, drinks were as plenty as oversized people wearing tight silver and black jersey s. Well not that much but we lost and looked horrible. I'm staying home this time around but expect us to put up a better showing that last year. Give Powell the damn ball PLEASE!

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangely I am psyched for this game. In any other season with any other roster this would be a game that the Jets would win. Sadly I feel this maybe the game in which McCown goes down and whoever Bowles has active will play. I don't know if Petty is ready but lets hope its him.  It really doesn't matter who is behind center IMHO. The Raiders cover easily and the Jets will struggle to score. Raiders 30, Jets 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Strangely I am psyched for this game. In any other season with any other roster this would be a game that the Jets would win. Sadly I feel this maybe the game in which McCown goes down and whoever Bowles has active will play. I don't know if Petty is ready but lets hope its him.  It really doesn't matter who is behind center IMHO. The Raiders cover easily and the Jets will struggle to score. Raiders 30, Jets 10.

Have ever watched the Jets in Oakland? We stink there, always have.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually the last nine games against the Raiders the Jets are 6-3 http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/oakland-raiders/teamvsteam?opp=22. The last time we won there was in 2009 (38-0). Sure we're the underdog but they aren't a great team yet. As for the Jets we don't know how bad this team really is. We'll see, I'm rooting for us not to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take the points, bet the ranch on the Jets. 50/50 chance. I'd like to think that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Super Bowl before I die said:

The end of the McCown era ; he separates his shoulder in the third quarter ; Petty comes in ; gets hurt again ; Hackenberg sh-ts himself on the first safety blitz ; Raiders 38 Jets 13

So Jeremy Kerley finishes the game at QB? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys enjoy the game win or lose or whatever you hope for.  See you all tomorrow, way too much drama after, if the Jets lose ugly again.

I will get myself in trouble posting. 

GO JETS!!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hey guys enjoy the game win or lose or whatever you hope for.  See you all tomorrow, way too much drama after, if the Jets lose ugly again.

I will get myself in trouble posting. 

GO JETS!!!!! 

I don't think you have enough beer for this one.:D See you tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Have ever watched the Jets in Oakland? We stink there, always have.

The only time I have ever seen us win a game in Oakland was that game at the end of the 2001 season in which we needed to win in order to get in the playoffs.  Chrebet had some great catches in that game, Gannon missed a wide open receiver running down the field and John Hall of all people nailed a clutch fg.

 

One of the most exciting sports games I have ever seen -- and then we got blown out the following week at Oakland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So Jeremy Kerley finishes the game at QB? 

Best qb on our roster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Have ever watched the Jets in Oakland? We stink there, always have.

You need have this explained to you? Okay here goes. Big point spread against an up and coming team on the road. Never did I mention being in Oakland or did I mention their record in that particular city. In fact the only time I mentioned the Raiders was in the final sentence of the post. Got it? Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jets traditionally struggle on the West coast even wben they are having a good year. Oh the pain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite everything this franchise does to us as a fan base I take pride in being there every Sunday rooting them on, like my father and uncle before me. Go jets. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

You need have this explained to you? Okay here goes. Big point spread against an up and coming team on the road. Never did I mention being in Oakland or did I mention their record in that particular city. In fact the only time I mentioned the Raiders was in the final sentence of the post. Got it? Good.

You are hopelessly lost. You don't even know what you are typing. Got it? I don't care either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

The Jets traditionally struggle on the West coast even wben they are having a good year. Oh the pain!

Tell that to some idiot who thinks we would win under other circumstances. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Strangely I am psyched for this game. In any other season with any other roster this would be a game that the Jets would win. Sadly I feel this maybe the game in which McCown goes down and whoever Bowles has active will play. I don't know if Petty is ready but lets hope its him.  It really doesn't matter who is behind center IMHO. The Raiders cover easily and the Jets will struggle to score. Raiders 30, Jets 10.

Your words eh? I wasn't asking if you ever were in Oakland, only if you had seen them PLAY in Oakland. LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Super Bowl before I die said:

The end of the McCown era ; he separates his shoulder in the third quarter ; Petty comes in ; gets hurt again ; Hackenberg sh-ts himself on the first safety blitz ; Raiders 38 Jets 13

How are they scoring 13 points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

How are they scoring 13 points?

The most likely way I can figure is if Carr trips and falls backward out of his own endzone for a Jets Safety.  Five times.  Plus a FG.  I know the FG is a stretch, but any given Sunday and all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a few friends who are Raider fans they think they are dropping 41. My pride wouldn't let them get away with saying that so dumb ass me goes "our D ain't giving up 41 be realistic" ...they probably were being realistic lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Have a few friends who are Raider fans they think they are dropping 41. My pride wouldn't let them get away with saying that so dumb ass me goes "our D ain't giving up 41 be realistic" ...they probably were being realistic lol.

The Raiders are conservative. Chances are they run out the clock rather than running up the score.

Todd and Josh will give them no reason to be aggressive. Bowles in a master of instilling a real sense of security in his opponent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Have a few friends who are Raider fans they think they are dropping 41. My pride wouldn't let them get away with saying that so dumb ass me goes "our D ain't giving up 41 be realistic" ...they probably were being realistic lol.

Keep in mind our Offense might give up 14.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...