!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Starting to think the firing tomorrow ahead of the bye might be a possibility.  Have some balls and get rid of Bowles and Rogers and replace them with Bates and Wilson for the rest of the season. 

Stadium looks half empty, team is lifeless yet again, the game is super boring..  what else needs to happen??? 

Still on board with Mike Maccagnan?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

How excited is everyone for mac to have like 80 million this off season?

If there's one guy who's shown he'll definitely spend it wisely...

I would sooner let upcoming GM decisions, in how this mass of cap space get spent, go to a high school teenager with 4 years' experience playing fantasy football and Madden. Then let the draft go by a computer program auto-selecting from a cheatsheet that averages together 20 random online draft ranking lists, with that same teenager having veto power in case the prospect's position is already filled (or is way down the priority list).

The team would literally have been better off, and we would have a superior roster at this time. 

3 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Bowles sucks and has to go. But can’t believe some people giving Mac a pass

Very few are giving Mac a pass, he is awful, more people are giving Bowles a pass, saying that you can't judge him until he has talent.

Its the idiotic equivlenent of saying you can't judge Macc until he has a good coach, both are equally terrible and need to go.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I was promised exciting football after the QB change. Waiting patiently 

Who promised that?

One bad quarter after sitting for over a year doesn't change my opinion about where the team would be at this point had Josh started all along.  At the end of the day it doesn't matter..  Main objective should be removing the Bowles.  If Josh having the worst game of all time will help that endeavor then that's what I'm rooting for.

Archived