!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I was wondering this too??  I thought offense can't fumble forward progress anymore?

edit: Just heard them say 4th down or inside 2 mins only

I heard Steratore too.  Did he say 2nd and 4th quarter only (as far as "inside 2 minutes") or is it in any quarter?  

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I don't know. Judging from the articles written I see more giving a pass to the GM far more than to Bowles.

Makes little sense to me arguing which turd is the smellier. 

I think it's because I think the Jets are better than they are playing. When you are getting your ass kicked by a 2-7 team and you've played better against better competition, it seems more like coaching.

Just now, NoBowles said:

I guess so, I don't really read the articles, I just keep reading here that you can't judge Bowles until he has talent, and its not his fault.

Agree 100000% on the second statement, truer words may never have been spoken on JN!

I haven't read anyone saying that. 

A bad HC in charge of a bad roster doesn't mean he'd be a good HC if given a good roster. 

You need both, though I do think you need talent to coach. Even a dope like Bowles was able to scrape together a 10-win season when the GM spent 2.5 years worth of cap room to make 1 the team merely decent for 1 season. Plenty of bad HCs have coached their way to the playoffs with decent rosters. Very few good coaches, no matter how good, are able to take trash rosters to the playoffs. But again, they both need to go.

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

I think it's because I think the Jets are better than they are playing. When you are getting your ass kicked by a 2-7 team and you've played better against better competition, it seems more like coaching.

Our players not buying into the coaching 

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Who promised that?

One bad quarter after sitting for over a year doesn't change my opinion about where the team would be at this point had Josh started all along.  At the end of the day it doesn't matter..  Main objective should be removing the Bowles.  If Josh having the worst game of all time will help that endeavor then that's what I'm rooting for.

A poster. 

Archived