!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paradis said:

You’re dreaming if you think Kyle is leaving his job for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle?

Kyle?

I want the legendary rosy cheeked bastard himself.

Mikey

The guy with VP/GM/HC experience, a Super Bowl pedigree and the connections and eye for offensive coaching talent to help put Darnold in the best possible position to succeed.

Bates ???? You cannot be serious

I was on record as saying Bowles wouldn't be fired in season.... But man, if we get blown out at home by the Bills I think you simply have to fire him. 
I dunno who you put in charge -- Bates and Rodgers both seem totally unqualified -- but you need to send the message that this is just unacceptable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I am not crazy about Mac either but Buffalo is beating us at home with guys they just picked up off the street.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yet year after year Jets' draft picks are completely out of the league, meaning they are generating less interest from the rest of the NFL than those random street guys the Jets are getting whooped by.  That's by no interpretation anything other than an even further indictment of the incompetence of Maccagnan.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Starting to think the firing tomorrow ahead of the bye might be a possibility.  Have some balls and get rid of Bowles and Rogers and replace them with Bates and Wilson for the rest of the season. 

Stadium looks half empty, team is lifeless yet again, the game is super boring..  what else needs to happen???

I was promised exciting football after the QB change. Waiting patiently 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Harbaugh is gonna transform this team but I’m not sold that Darnold is the guy. This is such a conundrum.

You don't think Darnold has the potential to be at least as good as Joe Flacco?

3 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

30 years ago the Bills in here on a Monday and beat the Jets so bad that fans were piling up the painters hats they were giving away and setting them on fire in the upper deck. This has that feeling

Was at that game, at least they gave away painters hats.  Had that going for us..

Archived