!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

If there's one guy who's shown he'll definitely spend it wisely...

I would sooner let upcoming GM decisions, in how this mass of cap space get spent, go to a high school teenager with 4 years' experience playing fantasy football and Madden. Then let the draft go by a computer program auto-selecting from a cheatsheet that averages together 20 random online draft ranking lists, with that same teenager having veto power in case the prospect's position is already filled (or is way down the priority list).

The team would literally have been better off, and we would have a superior roster at this time. 

The team would have a better chance in the Draft if I spread all the draft picks on the floor and pick the ones my dog pisses on.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

@Maxman sorry but this game is exactly what this franchise needs.  There's no escaping it.  We need to blow everything up and start over with something brand new. 

It’s perfect because bowles was setting it up that he could win with an experienced qb.  Well what a surprise they still can’t run the ball there’s no pass protection and they play calling sucks no matter who the qb is.  Then you have the defense choking as well.  If this game continues as is it will be a brutal bye week and yes i can see bowles getting fired.

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

Very few are giving Mac a pass, he is awful, more people are giving Bowles a pass, saying that you can't judge him until he has talent.

Its the idiotic equivlenent of saying you can't judge Macc until he has a good coach, both are equally terrible and need to go.

I don't know. Judging from the articles written I see more giving a pass to the GM far more than to Bowles.

Makes little sense to me arguing which turd is the smellier. 

Just checking in from doing yard work. Looks like I’m better off heading right outside again. A few positives I see here

1) offense is even more pitiful than when Darnold was in there. Thus Darnold is not fully to blame for the horrendous offense.

2) I would venture to say this will guarantee that Toilet would be fired, the big question is if he will  be fired tomorrow.

1 minute ago, genot said:

We have an offensive line that can't block. In the run game or passing game. The whole damn line needs to be replaced. It's rather sickening.

The good part is they have a bye next week and then face the Pats

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

I don't know. Judging from the articles written I see more giving a pass to the GM far more than to Bowles.

Makes little sense to me arguing which turd is the smellier. 

I guess so, I don't really read the articles, I just keep reading here that you can't judge Bowles until he has talent, and its not his fault.

Agree 100000% on the second statement, truer words may never have been spoken on JN!

Archived