!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Mayfield and Rosen continue to show growth. Darnold continues to be ruined.

It never mattered which one we drafted with this staff in place.

The sooner we clean house the better for Darnold. The longer they remain Darnold Is more likely to fail. We need a new coach if we dont want to waste a potential superstar like Darnold.

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What are the rules about "fumbling the ball forward"?  I thought the guy who fumbles has to recover it.  Or does that rule only apply in like the last few minutes of the half and game?  

I was wondering this too??  I thought offense can't fumble forward progress anymore?

edit: Just heard them say 4th down or inside 2 mins only

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

Oh and I thought that this entire mess was Sam Darnold’s fault. Heard it for weeks now from countless posters. What happened? Why isn’t McCown lighting it up?

Yes. I also heard, don't worry we will beat the Fins and the Bills at home, all is well. LMAO

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I was on record as saying Bowles wouldn't be fired in season.... But man, if we get blown out at home by the Bills I think you simply have to fire him. 

I dunno who you put in charge -- Bates and Rodgers both seem totally unqualified -- but you need to send the message that this is just unacceptable.

Seem totally unqualified? Seriously?

Starting to think the firing tomorrow ahead of the bye might be a possibility.  Have some balls and get rid of Bowles and Rogers and replace them with Bates and Wilson for the rest of the season. 

Stadium looks half empty, team is lifeless yet again, the game is super boring..  what else needs to happen???

Archived