FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

25 pages and still going strong. Well done fellow Jets fans, now we're even seeing Manish articles being critical of how awful Mac has been.

Keep it going because we only have eight days left.

Ohh and FIRE MAC!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Apparently, a lot because of their current lead over a sub .500 team with a crappy secondary. 

Well everyone around here is convinced that McCarthy was the problem in Green Bay.  

He's gone while the supposed talent in GB is getting beat by the worst roster in the league.

I am not watching, so I can't dive too deep into the discussion, but what today would tell me is that when Bowles faces another terrible coach(Joe Philbin) his talent looks a lot better.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That defense Macc invested so heavily in sure looked great today.

[mention=9189]Pac[/mention]’s victory lap was a tad hasty.

The D will be fine once Bowles and Rogers are gone.  This game reinforced the fact that Macc is trending up and Bowles is still horrific.

• Thumb Down 2

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That defense Macc invested so heavily in sure looked great today.

[mention=9189]Pac[/mention]’s victory lap was a tad hasty.

I’ll never defend Maccagnan, but how anyone can watch this game and not put the blame squarely on Bowles is beyond me.

10 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I won’t be livid if Mac stays and I won’t be livid if he goes.  Bowles and Bates on the other hand have showed they are the worst situational coach and worst play caller respectively.  

Have to give credit where it's due.  Macc's guys stepped up today.  Our triplets of Darnold, McGuire and Anderson + Herndon were all over the Packers today.  Maybe it was a glimpse of the future?!?!

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

18 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I’ll never defend Maccagnan, but how anyone can watch this game and not put the blame squarely on Bowles is beyond me.

Bowles is the painful weekly reminder that we have to make changes. Mac is the overall big picture failure that ruins everything in the offseason which compounds with our coach being terrible. It’s a LETHAL combination. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Bowles is awful. But the Trumaine Johnson signing alone is a firable offense.

One need only reread @Sperm Edwards Fantastic post on Maccagnan and there is no question  that the guy should be fired for almost every thing he has done as GM!

The Jets are run on an embarrassment level. 

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Leo got ejected. So, did Shephard play? I didn't notice him? How long do we need to wait for the 25 year old "kid" to start to improve?

I fear that "making" the NFL was his goal. You need guys who are motivated by a desire to etch their names in the stone. 

I missed a good part of the game but didn’t even pay attention or think about Shepherd. I’d be interested to see if anyone noticed anything since Leo was out for most of the game and I imagine he got snaps. 

• Thumb Down 1