Who do we NOT WANT back?

Jetster

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Lee was really improving this year him and Claiborne I would want back assuming we could get Claiborne back in a cheap 1 year deal. Don't want skrine back don't want Crowell back kearse can walk McCown can walk long can go

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Ooh, forgot about Crowell! I want Bell so yes, the azz wiper needs to hit the bricks. 

Busted Skrine - so bad it’s comical. The fact he is one of the highest paid on this team makes me sad.

Josh McCown - no reason to be in a uniform next season. A coach’s polo? Sure. 

Darren Lee - Defense better without him. He’s just not god enough to retain. 

Trumaine Johnson - his contract forces us to keep him, but that doesn’t mean he belongs here. Maybe a new coach will help. 

Isaiah Crowell - Not a good football player. Another poor choice in FA.

These are just players. It’s obvious that Bowles and Macc should not be back either. 

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Lee was really improving this year him and Claiborne I would want back assuming we could get Claiborne back in a cheap 1 year deal. Don't want skrine back don't want Crowell back kearse can walk McCown can walk long can go

The Patriots ABUSED us on the ground attacking Lee. Belichick put a big ol target on him & they ran right over us! If he stays, he's a part time LB on the field in Nickel & dime.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Busted Skrine - so bad it’s comical. The fact he is one of the highest paid on this team makes me sad.

Josh McCown - no reason to be in a uniform next season. A coach’s polo? Sure. 

Darren Lee - Defense better without him. He’s just not god enough to retain. 

Trumaine Johnson - his contract forces us to keep him, but that doesn’t mean he belongs here. Maybe a new coach will help. 

Isaiah Crowell - Not a good football player. Another poor choice in FA.

These are just players. It’s obvious that Bowles and Macc should not be back either. 

We need coaches that can figure out how to get the most from Trumaine Johnson. He might have to be shamed by just benching him. Maybe a beefed up pass rush with Anthony Barr & Josh Allen might help? 

12 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Skrine 

Kearse 

Bowles 

Kacy Rodgers

Bates

everyone else is welcome back 

I'd add Mac and Lee to the list. Hewitt has nowhere near the physical talent of Lee and the D doesn't look any different with him in there instead of Lee. I also like the message it would send as to accountability. 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Go away Mr. 59,059 posts guy. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put me on ignore! You literally ADD NOTHING to this Jets sight. Using Integrity for your screen name is pretty strange really. Should be ignorance28.

51 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Well we know why Lee was improving this season. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unless of course you guys want to hand Leonard $14.2 million next season, I don't see why he's missing from so many lists.

they have to pay someone

who i don't want back:

Bilal Powell

Neal Sterling

Buster Skrine

Brian Winters

Eric Tomlinson 

Frankie Luvu

Jeremiah Attatchu 

James Carpenter

one guy who looked good in limited snaps was Brandon Kaufusi he should be getting more 

4 hours ago, Jetster said:

Go away Mr. 59,059 posts guy. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put me on ignore! You literally ADD NOTHING to this Jets sight. Using Integrity for your screen name is pretty strange really. Should be ignorance28.

Personal attacks are against the drools.

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

A lot of threads about who we want. How about who you don't want to see in a Jets uniform next year?

Skrine, Tomlinson, Kearse, Lee, Clairborne are my top 5. 

Lee is on his rookie deal, he is cheap and young.

Clairborne I think is a pretty decent #2 corner, so I'd bring him back as well.

skrine- nickerson should be getting some of his playing time now

carpenter- line is playing better without him

tomlinson- penalty machine with stonehands

claiborne- he has lost a step and is getting too many penalties

Kearse- he looks done

would like to upgrade from Beachum and/or winters

Archived