Adams voted team MVP

prime21

20 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

good for him. 

now, in 2019? GET THE ******* BALL!

SHOW UP ON OPPONENTS LAST DRIVE WHEN WE ARE ONLY UP 1 SCORE.

please.

Scheme man. I look forward to his continued growth with a legitimate Defensive coordinator putting the guys in the best position to make plays. Did you watch that interview with Kacy Rodgers today? It's so telling. 

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Scheme man. I look forward to his continued growth with a legitimate Defensive coordinator putting the guys in the best position to make plays. Did you watch that interview with Kacy Rodgers today? It's so telling. 

i simply could not bring myself to it...  

like watching baby seals slaughtered

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Respect to Todd Bowles for getting the most out of an athletically limited strong safety!

Yes, we should keep Bowles around for at least 3 more years and get him a better GM, so he can pick even better safeties and LB'ers while ignoring OL and WR. Should do the trick. I also think Bowles will definitely get the right OC on try 4, and get Rodgers straightened out in year 5. Props Todd!

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

Congrats Jamal!

The Jets are hammered all the time for bad picks. Perhaps Mac listened to Jerry Seinfeld and went against his own instincts.

Jerry: ”If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.”

–Seinfeld, “The Opposite” (1994)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I wonder how many times he voted himself.

18 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This has nothing to do with being a disgusting homer fanboy. All you had to say was.

"Good job Jamal. You deserved it." What part of that is being a disgusting homer fanboy?

Hey, man. If you want to celebrate another 5 win or less season for the third year in a row by honoring the “best player” on a bad to terrible defense, you do you. Some of us are tired of blindly thinking everything is going to get better. You take your blue pill. We’ll be over here dropping the red pill and factz. 

Archived