Chris Johnson and Mac = Morons

Stark

Jesus. Adam Gase? Omg. 

How is it there is a  Guy like Mike McCarthy sitting there and we can’t sign him. He would bring instant stability and credibility not to mention the most important part. Period. Developing Darnold.

Just about the time we get something good a potential franchise quarterback and basically a miracle coaching higher potential that is available and we don’t hire him and it’s reported that he wants this job  

Freaking Jets

I didn't realize it was possible to downgrade from Bowles... Never EVER underestimate the talent the Johnson's and Mac have at getting it wrong...

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Jesus. Adam Gase? Omg. 

How is it there is a  Guy like Mike McCarthy sitting there and we can’t sign him. He would bring instant stability and credibility not to mention the most important part. Period. Developing Darnold.

Just about the time we get something good potential franchise quarterback and basically a miracle coaching higher potential he is available and we don’t hire him

Freaking Jets

1 minute ago, Reynolds1029 said:

I didn't realize it was possible to downgrade from Bowles... Never EVER underestimate the talent the Johnson's and Mac have at getting it wrong...

Do you really think it was a down grade?

He whipped Bowles with a less talented team... every year.

Johnson's are both cheap and insecure and didnt want to be phased out of the day to day. Mangini tried to do this and got fired. Mccarthy would have done the same and would have commanded a larger paycheck.

Ownership isnt self made. It's not like they have a ton to do outside of the Jets. This keeps them busy and feel useful.

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Macc must have much more pull than we imagined.  I mean the only reason he still has a job was because he got lucky the Giants passed on Darnold.  Hopefully for our sake Darnold is special and can overcome the bad decisions

He doesnt have pull. The Johnson's have pull. You have  D and D- hires in positions of power to make sure no one's held accountable for anything. This isnt by accident. This is the same situation as the Knicks. Like eerily similar.

53 minutes ago, Stark said:

Jesus. Adam Gase? Omg. 

Just about the time we get something good potential franchise quarterback and basically a miracle coaching higher potential he is available and we don’t hire him

Freaking Jets

Maybe McCarthy saw the new unit and said "oh hell no"

45 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Do you really think it was a down grade?

He whipped Bowles with a less talented team... every year.

how was miami less talented? they have been running second fiddle to NE for the past few years. and thats not really even saying much but they beat NE 2 out of 6, and thats more than us or the bills...

1 minute ago, Vader said:

how was miami less talented? they have been running second fiddle to NE for the past few years. and thats not really even saying much but they beat NE 2 out of 6, and thats more than us or the bills...

I felt like we should've won every time they played.

That, my friend, is reason enough.

55 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

@Stark I'm pissed as well in many ways but we can't curse out the owner in thread titles!  

Peace......

Eff off was way more tame than plenty of other things and it is actually not a word. But whatevs

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Jesus. Adam Gase? Omg. 

Freaking Jets

I found your boy McCarthy

21985326-will-work-for-food-depressed-ma

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Eff off was way more tame than plenty of other things and it is actually not a word. But whatevs

Trust me I said them too...

And I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't calling Gase names just six months ago, cause I was....

It was a good and is a very good thread......

One of the saddest day as a Jet fan over 25 yrs of this smh. We had eveything in place to be good for yrs all we needed was the right coach. And what did they do get a guy that players hate . Is called a offensive guru but his offence are ranked no where. The players all know that this move was made for 1 player not the team.  Iam sure free agents are lining up to play for Gase smh.

Archived